Chapter Twenty Seven : King

King

I pulled up to the hotel with Eddy's van trailing right behind me . I watched through the rear view mirror as Myla got out the car with Eddy and he lead her into the hotel with the number I gave him.
After sitting for a few minutes later I received a phone call from Ant . I ignored it. I didn't need no help with this mission and I didn't want to hear him tell me he knew it either. I was a fool falling for Myla or even giving her a second chance. I don't even do shit like that.

" Nigga what the fuck are you doing!?" I heard Ant yell.

" Where the fuck You coming from?" I hopped out the van with my gun.

" What's going on ?" Low asked.

" Where is Myla both of you weren't answering your phones ?" Jesse asked.

" Man fuck her she trying to set me up with Sosa . They been working together this whole time !"

" No ! Eva and Sosa was trying to set you and Myla up . Sosa want to kill you and her , but Myla met up with him to try and convince him to leave you both alone I guess. " Jess said. " She put her own life in danger for you !"

" How you know ?"

" We caught Eva at the hotel with yo boy Rico ." Ant said." She not lying it's all in Eva's phone. "

" I was just fucking that bitch I ain't have shit to do with their plan."

I didn't believe shit this nigga was saying. I grabbed my gun and started pistol whipping him as he tried to fight back.

" Nigga you was in on it !" I said as I went across his face again with my gun.

" Nigga fuck you ! I deserve to be in your spot I never liked yo bitch ass. If it wasn't for you killing my old connect I wouldn't even be no worker I'd still be running shit in my territory. Eve said she had a plan to get rid of you I was all for it. " he spat

Ant stomped him in his face with his all black Timbs and than shot him in his head twice .

Jesse jumped as she held onto him. She seen someone die before but never up this close. Ant didn't want her to ever see this side of him but it was going to happen sooner or later.

" Fuck ! " Julian yelled . " I should've listened to her !"

...

Eve got up off the ground holding her waist " that bitch Jessica didn't have no aim" she said closing the door. As she walked into Rico's hotel room to look for a phone as She tied one of his shirts tightly around her waist.

" What the fuck are you doing?"

Eva turned around looking at the man pointing a gun to her face. " Nigga help me I'm bleeding out !"

" Man where the fuck everyone at ?" Malik said taking off his mask.

" They got away that bitch Jessica figured the shit out they know Sosa here ."

" Fuck ! You dumb bitch !" Malik said smacking Eva .

" Stop Malik I already got shot !"

" You had one fucking job which was to keep your mouth shut and make sure everything went fucking smooth !"

" I'm sorry ." Eva said picking up the phone.

" Who the fuck you calling ?" Malik snatched the phone .

" Ambulance -"

" No. you gone have the cops wondering what the fuck happened."

" Well then you take me to the hospital!"