14 | MISSION ACTIVE.

private phone call between varun dhawan and arjun kapoor.

varun-e-mann😍: so, what's the plan that you wanted to tell me about so badly that you woke me up at four in the morning?

arjun-e-mann👀: hey, don't be so moody. remember, you woke jacq's up way earlier than this!

varun-e-mann😍: okay, fair enough, but can you get to the point already?

arjun-e-mann👀: is my darling little varun-e-mann angry with me for disturbing his precious beauty sleep?

varun-e-mann😍: can you just tell me what your plan is already, because even though i kinda want to kill you for waking me up, i'm intrigued to know what the hell your crazy brain has come up with this time.

arjun-e-mann👀: we need to get everyone active.

varun-e-mann😍: active? arjun what the hell is wrong with—

arjun-e-mann👀: no, not like that, you idiot! i mean active on the groupchat.

varun-e-mann😍: and how are you planning on doing that? don't tell me you want me to somehow arrange a date that we are all free from work just to make this possible!

arjun-e-mann👀: that's exactly what i want you to do!

varun-e-mann😍: okay, for you. but you have to help me out with this, it's not exactly the easiest job.

arjun-e-mann👀: obviously i'm going to help you out, yaar! but, hold on, what are we going to name this mission?!

varun-e-mann😍: what about, mission impossible?

arjun-e-mann👀: no, that's way too basic. oh, i got it, what about mission active?!

varun-e-mann😍: alright, mission active it is, for my arjun-e-mann.

::

(13th August, 2018.)
+ you'll always be in our hearts, sridevi.