Part8

The next day Jimin had a fever so Taehyung has to go to school alone .

Jimin was kinda afraid for his friend but also Yoongi ,as he told him that today he was free to go out .He wishes that he won't get the wrong idea ..

On the phone ..

ChimChim🐶
TaeTae !!! I have a fever ...!! Are you sure you want to go alone to school today .....?

TaeTae🐯
                Of course I will go ! It's ok ChimChim I will be just fine ..

ChimChim 🐶
Ok... Hey can you do me a favor?

TaeTae🐯
                                                      Sure what is it ?

ChimChim🐶
If Yoongi ask you about me will you tell him that I can't go with him today ?

TaeTae🐯
OMG ! You were going to go on a date !?

ChimChim 🐶
TaeTae I thought I explained everything yesterday when we were walking to your home !         

                                                             TaeTae🐯
          I know I know .......I have to go now ChimChim. Have a good rest !

ChimChim🐶
Ok bye !

Taehyung's POV:

I walked to school and entered the class. Half of the class was already there . Among all of them there was Jungkook and Yoongi talking to each other .

I sat at my sit and looked out of the window .Then I felt someone taping my solder.
It was Yoongi .

Yg: Hey Taehyung.. Can you tell me where Jimin is ?

Th: Oh he has a fever so he is not coming today . Oh he also told me to tell you that he can't go with you today . I don't know why he said that ,he just wanted me to tell you .........
**of course I know .But Jimin would kill me if I said I knew what have happened that day **

Yg: Oh I see ..Thanks anyway.

It has already been 2 hours and I was getting a little tired so asked the teacher if I could go to the washroom to wash my face so that I won't sleep .

I went to the washroom ,washed my face and was ready to get out but .... they pushed me inside again. I have a lot bullies ..there is a specific "group" of 5 people that has been bulling me for 3 years now . Here they are, in front of me once again .... I dont know their names , I wonder what they will do to me this time ....

..?.. : Well hello there Taehyung... Do you have any money with you today .?

Th: N-No ....I don't...

..?.. : Well you know what that means right ? * smirks *

Th: P-Please n-no ......** why do I beg for ?.. i know that they will still go on ..**

..?.. : Guys let's have some fun shall we ....?

Jungkook's POV:
What is he doing that takes him this long ??

I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet and she let me .

I went outside the men's washroom and heard loud noises of cries and laughs . I slammed the door wild open to see 5 fuckers hitting Taehyung to a point that blood comes out of his mouth and nose . I don't know why but I felt my heart ready to break ....

Taehyung's POV:
I had my eyes shat closed because I couldn't bare the pain. But the pain suddenly stopped ..I opened my eyes to see Jungkook who has beaten all 5 at such small time.....

Th: J-Jungkook..?