Act Like Nothing Happened

"Will you fall for me then?"

Seung Hyun asked something but he was muted out when a plane took off at the same moment. Ash covered her ears because she was surprised and he just shook his head at the plane's unbelievable timing.

"I think I can write something about this!" She suddenly said excitedly and pulled out a pen and a tissue paper she found inside the car.

As if nothing's wrong
As if nothing's going on
Memories of you I tried to erase
Are starting to grow on me

You're no different from the other guys
Why are you taking back everything you said before?
Your future was more important to you
I did everything your way
What do you want from me now?

She paused for a while as she looked at what she wrote. She just scrawled away from the top of her head.

Seung Hyun peeked over her shoulders and tried to read what she wrote. From what he saw, they were actually good and he was quite impressed she was finally able to write such in just a minute.

"What made you write that?" He said just right behind her ear which made her jump out from her thoughts.

"I imagined I had an ex-boyfriend who left me to chase after his dreams abroad or something like that." She explained.

"And you wrote that just because you saw a plane take off?" He asked and she nodded.

Seung Hyun took the napkin from her and shoved it in front of her face. "Now you're telling me you can't write songs?" He smiled and pat her head. "We can definitely work with this, Bae Choon-he. You did a great job."

"Wait? Are you for real?" She asked as she smiled giddily at him.

This was the genuine smile that can melt Choi Seung Hyun away, not the 'dimple trick' she tried earlier. He couldn't even open his mouth because he's afraid he might stutter that's why he just nodded and smiled at her.

"Ideas are starting to flow out of me now!" She clapped. "Maybe we can pretend like we're answering each other in the song. You can be my boyfriend!" She suddenly exclaimed. Seung Hyun snapped his head back to her direction only to see her looking at the sky with eyes crazed with burning passion.

Seeing her like that, lyrics also gushed out from his mind. He grabbed the pen and tissue paper from her and continued the lyrics.

Am I supposed to laugh
As if nothing's wrong?
Each day passes by
As if nothing's wrong

Hey, I haven't called you in a while
I just called to say I'm sorry
And for that I am even more sorry
Honestly, I don't have anything to say so I'm just babbling
I was wondering how you have been

Ash read it as he wrote. "You're really a pro at this, aren't you?" She beamed at him. "Our lyrics fit each other so well! Wait, I need to take a picture as a commemoration of this moment. Give me my phone back."

He handed it to her and she saw that there were a lot of calls and messages from the other members. She chose to ignore it and deal with it later because she didn't want the current celebratory feeling to go away.

"Just continue on writing lyrics there." She said as she got out of the car.

She took pictures of Seung Hyun at different angles. Just then, another plane took off and she immediately snapped away. Contented with the pictures she took, she went back to her seat and unknowingly started to tear up. Seung Hyun was taken aback from her sudden mood change.