The Dragon

Warning: Slightly dramatic chapter ahead

"Again." Kwon Ji Yong ordered as he laid back on his seat.

He watched Suhyun of Akdong Musician inside the recording booth and listened to her sing her part in his song 'Missing You'. She was going to guest on one of his upcoming Act III: MOTTE concerts and they're recording the back up vocals.

"Again, do it a little bit higher." He firmly instructed the 18-year-old. Suhyun closed her eyes as she nodded nervously.

As she was recording, the door of the studio opened and Ash entered carrying a box of cake. She sat on the couch quietly and started to get herself a piece.

Ji Yong, whose eyes were closed the whole time, sniffed at the sweet smell.

"What's that?" He asked his manager with eyes still shut. "Are you eating again? I told you to eat outside if you're hungry. We're not yet finished here." He sighed exasperatedly.

Ash then stood up still munching the piece of cake inside her mouth. She leaned close to his face and chewed loudly to annoy the moody leader of BIGBANG.

"Why are you eating like that —" Ji Yong opened his eyes only to find his friend's face right before him.

"Don't be so cranky oppa. Here, I brought your favorite cake." She then pressed a button and spoke towards the mic. "You can go outside for now Suhyun. I have some warm honey green tea for you throat."

"What are you doing here? Why are you so early?" Ji Yong snapped and pressed on his temples. He's stressed out because of his concert preprations and he was not yet in the mood to entertain Ash Lee.

"I just missed you." She said nonchalantly and made Ji Yong look at her with guilt. He realized he was being to rude to her as he remembered today's date.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Choon-he." He sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Suhyun let out a soft gasp when she saw the sweet gesture.

"Don't make Suhyun uncomfortable. You're being too touchy." Ash lightly nudged him off of her and told Suhyun to ignore him and help herself with the cake.

"No it's okay unnie, I know you're good friends with Ji Yong-sunbaenim. You actually look good together." Suhyun smiled reassuringly.

Ji Yong rested his head on Ash's shoulder as he tightened his arms on her waist. "Don't we, Suhyun?" He nodded and turned back to Ash. "It's just that I'm so stressed. I shouldn't have slacked these past few days." He groaned.

She just caressed his face with her right hand while the other held a fork with a piece of cake. It looked liked she's more concerned with eating than to be bothered with 'the wild Kwon Ji Yong' snaked around her waist.

Suhyun observed the two. "A lot of girls would go crazy if they're in your place unnie."

"I'm telling you, it's not that great of a place." Ash chortled as she got up and let Ji Yong limply drop on the couch.

She grabbed her bag and pulled out a thermos and scripts sent to her this morning. She went back to her seat next to a blank Ji Yong.

"You need to eat oppa. You need strength for your concerts soon. Get up, get up."

"I just feel like sleeping babe. Can you drive me home now?" He complained but grabbed a piece of cake and started eating.

Ash just chuckled and handed Suhyun a small thermos bottle. "Here Suhyun, your tea. Don't hesitate to tell him if your throat hurts already, okay? I'm just going to keep quiet here while you guys record away. I need to read these so don't bother with me." She waved them off then turned to Ji Yong's manager. "What are you doing there oppa? Grab some cake."