Butterfly

Outside were fans holding up signs that said 'Be strong Ash Lee' 'We love Ash' 'Thank you for Ash Lee, mama Bae!' and more which touched her heart. They also brought daisy flowers which her mother loved.

Ji Yong noticed Ash standing still and looked at to where she was staring. He smiled and knew what was going to happen next.

She walked towards the exit of the lobby only to be stopped by the guards. They told her that it will cause trouble if she went out there by herself. She insisted that she only wanted to thank the effort of her fans.

Ji Yong approached them and asked to just accompany her as she shares a few words with her fans. In the end, they agreed as long as she's only going as far as three meters away from the lobby.

Ash walked towards her fans with a smile on her face. They were elated to see her and made quite a noise outside of the YG building. The guards stopped her when she reached her three meter limit. She needed to raise her voice in order for them to hear her but she didn't mind.

"I'm so sorry that I cannot hug each and every one of you. The guards are only doing their jobs and I hate that they're so responsible." She shouted which made the fans laugh while the guards suppressed their smiles. "I'd like to thank everyone for their efforts to go here and sympathize with me as I remember the sweet memories of my mother. I'll make sure that I can get each flower and bring it to her later. She'll be so happy. Again, thank you for doing this. I love all of you."

She surprised them when she bowed to the fans. What shocked them even more was when Kwon Ji Yong appeared out of nowhere and also bowed beside her.

The fans screamed with joy as they get to see two of their idols today. Ash Lee and Ji Yong waved goodbye towards them as they went back to the building.

Ash thanked the guards for letting her talk to the fans. She then contacted manager Kang and asked him to kindly collect the flowers from the fans. He willingly obliged and said that they'll see each other later. She and Ji Yong then proceeded to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the basement.

Ash turned to him grinning. "You looked cool back there. Thank you for joining me, oppa. I really appreciate it."

"For you and for omma." He stated as they headed to where his car was parked.

When they got inside, Ji Yong asked Ash. "Where should we go first? Now that I think about it maybe we should've asked manager Kang to accompany us. We've been doing this for years, I think the fans would be waiting for us at the places we always went to. I suggest it would be best to mix up the order this time so that it wouldn't be much of a bother."

Ash nodded in agreement. "I want to see the time capsule. I can't really remember what I put in there but I'm really curious."

"Off to our neighborhood then." He smiled as they drove away.

It was only a thirty minute drive from the YG building to their old neighborhood. After fifteen years, this would be the first time that Ash visited her former hometown.

"Wow, there a lot of new houses now. I wonder if the old lady's store is still here." She said as she looked outside of the car's window.

Ji Yong turned the car around a corner and pointed towards an old store. "Sad to say but the old lady passed away two years ago. I visited them last year and the store is now owned by noona. Do you remember her eldest daughter?" He asked Ash. "She only knows that I'm in a famous boy group but she's not really aware of how massive we got. She still treats me like a kid."

They got off the car and looked around the area. Luckily, there was no one in the street and they entered the store quickly. They were welcomed by an old woman in her fifties and Ash smiled at her instantly.