-- 20 --

👉 COMFORT👈

-- LAST CHAPTER --

"Y/N, Jungkook needs you. Go back now." Was the last thing you've heard when suddenly the line got cut off followed by the annoying beeping sound of your phone.

This made you felt restless. Your heart suddenly sunk as the urgency in the producer's voice sends thousands of shiver down your spine. That worried and mortified expression on your face was was prominent. It was for sure that you're worried sick and scared of what might've happened to the youngest coconut.

Without further do, you stopped what you are doing and went straight to BigHit company with a heavy and pounding heart.

Your hair was flying everywhere as continues pants left your lips once you're standing infront of the door that was written at the text message you've received from the Producer himself. It was the information of what room was Jungkook currently locking himself in. And that troubled expression on your face only worsen hearing few whines and strangled cries behind the door of the said room. That sound itself was enough for you to pull out all your courage together and slammed the damn door open with a thud with your eyes scanning the room and immediately landing on the familiar curled up figure of a coconut head boy squirming on one corner of the room and soon his head shot up, teary eyes meeting with yours, a pout formed on his lips as he sulks his way — almost running towards you.

Too shock of what you've witnessed, you flinched once Jungkook took you in a very tight embrace. His muffled sobs was heard as he murmurs inaudible words whilst inhaling your sent that he longed so much for. Not very long enough, you complied by hugging him back and caressing his shoulders comfortingly.

"So... Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?" You hesitantly asked him, still trying to somehow comfort him.

Instead of hearing Jungkook's answer you heard another voice from behind you followed by loud footsteps of many other men. Jin's voice was the one who answered your question with an evident annoyed tone and sass. "Ugh! Thank god you're here! That big toddler wouldn't just listen to us!"

You looked back at the six boys and the shy manager who had a fussed face behind them. Catching Jin rolling his eyes you gave them a much more confused look. Well, after seeing how they all looked exhausted and very much enough disturbed, you came into the conclusion that something terrible really happened. Yes, of course, they wouldn't call you there from the sister company of BigHit if it ain't anything special or something BTS themselves can handle.

"Hey everyone..." You awkwardly greeted them which was only answered by nods. "What really happened?"

You look at each and everyone's faces before looking at your boyfriend who's still sulking at your side as he tugs at your shirts side tightly.

Sighing, Namjoon started to explain what really happened. "Tsk... This is something only you can solve, Y/N. Well you see, this baby here *gesturing to Jungkook* doesn't want to practice not until he meets up with you first because he calls it "necessary" because he misses you so much after a long promotion which was only few months—"

"Yah! That's very very very very very long you know!?"
Namjoon got cut off by none other than a whining Jungkook.

He was ignored by Namjoon as the leader only continued. "So as I was saying, he doesn't want to work or to even move on that spot where you saw him just because he was expecting to see you inside BigHit, but of course he got disappointed after finding out from the Bang PD himself that he sent you to work with Hannah at BigHit's sister company for a short while." He sighed for a second. Yet knowing Namjoon he'll probably start talking again because he's that kind of person who's a talker. "Yep, to sum it all... He panicked and pulled out a tantrum on us about bringing you here or else he wouldn't show his abs during promotions anymore."