Warning....

((( Don't play the video now)))

Night Club

Laksh enters almost breathless because of the speed he used to get here, loud music welcomes him, making him furrow his eyebrows.

Laksh- what is she doing here?

Finds Pragya waving at him standing  almost middle of the dance stage, startled by tap on shoulder sides looks back making eye contact with Sanskaar and Abhi,both looks clueless like him.

Laksh-what are you both doing here?
Abhi-(points himself) me? Pragya called me saying she can't reach you and its urgent ( shrugs) (both looks Sanskaar who whispered almost inaudible)

Sanskaar-(whispered) you were looking worried so.... I followed.

Before Laksh can question him Swara appears out of no where ,startling them.

Swara-(catching breathe) guys! Where's Ragini and Pragya??!

Without wasting time they reached to Pragya pushing aside drunk and dancing people.

Pragya-(angry) you losers! Control Ragini or else I'm going mental asylum tomorrow!!!
Laksh-(confused) but what happened? She called me saying "how dare you to ignore me??!!!" But isn't she's the one who broke up with me.....
All- what??!!
Swara-you guys broke up??!
Abhi- why??!
Pragya- so that's why she's sad??
Abhi- its the reason you guys were acting strange today??
Swara-(realising) she keep nagging me to talk to her but I slept.
Pragya- than she called me here. Its totally not like her!
Laksh- I'm sorry for not telling you guys earlier but I can't even tell you reason..... and I don't want her to leave me..... I love her....(teary eyes)
Abhi- hey! She doesn't mean it!
Swara- Ragini loves you way too much to let you go, don't be sad.
Pragya- we don't know the reason ,so I don't know what to say?
Sanskaar- (cheerful) we can help!!

Laksh looks him in disbelief, how he's ready to help after his rude behaviour earlier.

Sanskaar-(looks Laksh disbelief gaze feeling uncomfortable) sorry.... If you d.. don't want..my help, they can do!

Laksh hugs him tight making others smile.

Laksh- sorry! For earlier, I was just----
Sanskaar-(smile) its okay (breaking hug) so shall we found Ragini, first?
Pragya-(chuckle) don't need to ,she's here only.

Ragini came stumbling with a glass of cocktail making Swara frown, she never drink!

Swara- Ragini, why are you drunk? You don't like all this!
Ragini-(giggle) someone....sssspikeee mmmy juice...hehe.
All- what?!!

Sanskaar looks around finding a person signalling him, making him smirk.

Laksh-(helps her stand straight) you okay----
Ragini-(confused) who rrr you???
Abhi-(gasp) she already forgot him!!
Pragya-(glare) she's drunk.
Ragini-( touching Laksh nose) you luukk llikk my boyfriend type!

Laksh feels like his blood boil at her comment"boyfriend like"!!!
He.is.her.Boyfriend.

Ragini holds Swara asking her to confirm before Abhi murmur "we are so dead today" noticing Laksh drinking someone else strong drink regretting it soon because of burning sensation in his throat.

Abhi- guys our Romeo is drunk too....

Pragya sigh looking Laksh who's currently arguing with the real owner of drink, both drunk.

Swara walks pulling Laksh back from color as he keeps mumbling, totally forgetting Ragini.

( Imagine Ragini as Anushka Sharma and Laksh as Ranbir Kapoor)