Together as family.

Hey friend sorry for late updates . Actually I needed a vacation from work, book and my art work so I took one but now I am back and we will get updates every week.

I am dedicating this chapter to SnehalGhodke9

Long chapter but not at all romantic. Sorry for mistakes😔

📖
​Aarav was happy that his dear friend is coming back . Harshvardhan is younger than him and he was the sweetest boy in the family but that girl broke him and then he kept himself away from everything,from everyone, he became aloof and serious and suddenly one day he left everyone and went to Australia.

"What are you thinking?" Samaira kept her hand on Aarav shoulder . They were waiting for Harsh , his flight had landed and any moment he will come out with Kabir. They have not seen him, not even his picture in these three years.

"About Harshvardhan, do you think our Honey will still be same honey boy , chubby cheeks and plump body," he asked looking at his Mira who was smiling sweetly at him.

"We all changed, so I think he must be changed, I have gut feeling that he look as handsome as Karan chachu," she said looking towards exit door.

"Hmm," Aarav side hugs her.

Kiaan who was standing beside Tiya suddenly spoke "Dadu," and ran towards Kabir causing everyone to look at the exit gate.

After few moment they all walk behind Kiaan and hugs Kabir, "ohh stop it now, you all are squeezing the breath out of this old man," Kabir laughed and poked his walking stick towards Kiaan .

"Where is our honey boy?" Aarav asked.

"Here," Someone spoke in deep voice. They all turned towards that someone whose face was strong and defined no chubby cheeks. His body was toned not plumpy at all.

"Honey boy," Aarav looked at him he can't believe his own eyes , no one belived their own eyes because their honey boy look like a Greek God. "Obviously good look runs in the family,"  Kabir voiced their thought.

"Omg he turned into Greek god kind of person attractive, mind numbingly attractive," Parul placed her had on her heart and with open mouth she stared at him.

Harsh walked towards her,"Close your mouth Parul else people will think that you are attracted towards me," he winked and took her into bone crushing hug," you have changed," she laughed .

"Things changed me," he said and then walked towards Kiaan.

"Kiaan bhai," he touched Kiaan feet, "Harsh" Kiaan took his shoulder and made him stand, "don't do this," he angrily said.

"Why, You are elder and I missed you all," he hugs him, "then why didn't you contacted us in these three years," Kiaan asked .

Aarav nodded, this is going wrong he thought and pulled Harsh into hug but Harsh eyes were now fixed on Kiaan who was angrily looking at him, "He is very angry so please," Aarav whispered in Harshvardhan's ear.

Harsh nodded and then touches Aarav's feet but Aarav pulled him up ,"Don't do his yaar we all are friends," he said.

"But today I am meeting my family not friends," Harshvardhan said and then he hugs Kunal and Sunny . Then he went to Samaira who has tears in her eyes, "I am back Samy so no more tears ," he said rubbing away her tears.