Y/n POV

I am Y/n L/n daughter of the former king and queen of Enchanted lands. I am currently the only shapeshifter able to turn into anything bigger than or same size of a small dragon. (Smaug is small dragon compared to other dragons in movies or tv series.)

Example:

I have been seen as a warrior and is known by both bad and good

I have been seen as a warrior and is known by both bad and good. I may be over powered for middle earth but that's how it is...

———-

"I request to see your king!" I hear a gruffly voice calls out. I signal to my second in command, Boldof.

"Yes your majesty."

"Who is it that calls out at this hour?" I whisper to him as it was 9 pm or 2100 for the people who use military time.

"It is Gandalf the Grey ma'm."

"Let him in." The doors open to reveal my old friend. Gandalf.

"It seems you haven't changed my friend..." He says as he slightly bows, to show respect.

"Neither have you, now what is that you called me for?" I say as I get down from my throne. Standing in front of him unarmed.

"Of course, as you know of the prophecy."

"Yes, indeed the dwarves of the blue mountains are setting out to retake the mountain."

"You are correct, I would like you to join us on our quest, I believe you would want to see them."

"EXCUSE ME! Forgive me your majesty, but I believe this is not the best decision."

"I understand your concerns but I must help my fellow ally in their time of need. When I couldn't have been there the first time... I accept. I shall take my warriors-"

"No! It is not needed, my friend you are the best. We only need you please."

"ABSURD ABSOLUTELY NOT! My majesty is to stay in the kingdom a-"

"BOLDOF! Silence! I will accept this in the meantime Boldof you will be in charge, if I come back."

"IF?!?"

"BOLDOF!"

"We are to meet at the Shire, I believe you know the owner of the hobbit hole."

"Bilbo..."

————

"YOUR MAJESTY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS! THIS IS... UNPRECEDENTED! OH MAJESTY PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING?!? I CAN'T I COULDN'T TAKE CHARGE? I-"

"BOLDOF! Listen to me." I interrupt him, grabbing him by his hands. As he was taller than me, staring at him intently.

"Listen you got this far you can do this please let me do this."

He sighs before quietly letting out an ok.

"I trust you." I pat his back before leaving. Wearing my suit of armor known to be harder than dragon scales. While my sword was at the ready, a sword I made myself. Reinforced with a type of poison to kill any enemy that is cut with it.

Killing them by turning them to ash

Killing them by turning them to ash. It can not be picked up or used by anyone besides me. You have as well as 3 spirit dragons;
- Hikari (Light dragon)
- Yami (dark dragon)
- Aqua (Water dragon)

Which can be activated or summoned by calling out their names. Activating a weapon and thinking of them.

Another weapon is a feathered like bow made with a material. That holds power to whoever that holds it.

"MAJESTY!" I turn around to see Boldof

"Please summon us if you are in need of our assistance."

"I will." As I take a step outside and into the unknown.

————

"Damien."

A shadowy wolf appeared showing off it glowing eyes as it kneels before me

A shadowy wolf appeared showing off it glowing eyes as it kneels before me. I mount him as I cover my face with my black mask, with my white hood with f/c designs.

"To the shire."

——-/—-

Hope you guys enjoyed it!