1.21

*unedited*
Hey guys, it's the moment you've been waiting for! :)
This chapter is full of sweetness.
WARNING: it also contains two males having BDSM sex, so yeah.

After three days of being away from Wang Shuo, Sun Hui decided to just confess. He currently stood in front of the Wang mansion, his fist hovering over the door. As much as he wanted to hold Wang Shuo close, to enjoy this lifetime with him, he couldn't help but feel the need to chicken out.

As he spun around to walk away, the door behind him opened.

"I'm going to work!" a familiar voice shouted. "Sun Hui? What are you doing here?"

Sun Hui stiffened, his body trembling. He felt a soft hand touch his shoulder, "Sun Hui? Are you alright? What are you doing here?"

Sun Hui sniffed, facing the person, "Wang Mu, I'm fine."

Wang Mu frowned. The boy had obviously been crying. His eyes were bloodshot, and his nose was runny. "You're obviously not fine. What happened?"

Sun Hui forced a smile, "It's nothing, really."

Wang Mu gave him a look that said "are you bullshitting me, right now?"

Sun Hui sighed. It was now, or never. He very timidly and quietly asked, "Is Wang Shuo home?"

It was really soft, but Wang Mu always had a serious knack for these kinds of things. She frowned, "Wang Shuo? Yes, he's upstairs in his room."

Wang Mu considered the fact that maybe Sun Hui finally fell in love and accepted it. But she didn't want to assume.

"Can...can I see him? I need to tell him something," Sun Hui said, a slight blush hinting at his cheeks.

"If you absolutely needed to tell him, then why did you look as if you were going to walk away when I opened the door?" Wang Mu questioned.

Sun Hui looked away, tears running down his cheeks. I'm so pathetic. I'm too scared to even tell him how I feel.

"Because...I'm scared," Sun Hui mumbled. He couldn't just ignore Wang Mu's questions. She was way too motherly towards him. Denying her would be like denying Wang Shuo or even his own mother.

"Is this fear worth facing, though?" Wang Mu asked him.

"I..." Sun Hui hesitated.

What kind of question is that? Of course it is! We've been through this! A subconscious thought erupted in his head.

Sun Hui nodded to himself. He could do this. Sun Hui mustered up his courage and spoke, "It is, Wang Mu. Please, can I speak to Wang Shuo?"

Wang Mu smiled, "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, Sun Hui. He's been cooped up in his room and has been very moody these last few days."

Sun Hui gulped, feeling ashamed. He was acting like that because of him and the hateful words he had said.

Wang Mu led Sun Hui up the stairs and to her son's room. With one last reassuring smile and shoulder squeeze, Wang Mu left Sun Hui alone to speak to her son.

Taking a deep breath, Sun Hui raised a shaky fist and knocked on the door.

The other side was quiet for a few seconds, making Sun Hui worried. But when he heard shuffling go on, he grew relieved.

The door opened, revealing Wang Shuo. He had a towel loosely hung on his waist. Wet droplets fell off the strands of his silver hair and dropped onto his packed chest, making it glisten. Sun Hui gulped at the sight, his pants tightening ever so slightly.