The Decision

Morning sun shone and sunlight fell on the stony streets of London. Birds started chirping as they were looking for their food. Sunrays travelled through the glass window on a 27 year old Alexis who was peacefully sleeping tangled in her bedsheet. Her lightbrown eyes and rosy cheeks were lighten up as she opened her eyes slowly. Alexis was a paragon of beauty from head to toe. Her delicate white skin and fragile hands and feet were speaking the truth about her beauty.

Many boys had their eyes on her as she was living alone in her Kensington apartment. Kensington was considered to be one of the expensive areas of London. Being a centre of shopping, it had many foodstreets and shops.
Among them, there was also a flower shop whose flowers were really famous all around London. Alexis was the owner of her flower shop although she had a great share with her one and only brother Steve in the assests left behind by her father.

Steve was running their father's textile industry in Newyork. Alexis never had questioned him since he was carrying out the business very well. She always called her brother once a day but her brother seemed not interested in calling her or checking on her. She always thought he was busy and never let her mind ruled by negative thoughts.

She climbed out of bed and went straight to the washroom. She was 5'6" but had a petite figure although she was a lil bit chunky. She took a hot shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She came out of the shower and opened her drawer taking out a white chiffon maxi dress. White colour always suited her due to her pinkish white complexion.

She wore her dress. Put a light pink lipstick on her already rosy lips. She wore her pumps and went to the kitchen. Her coffee had already brewed so she took a toast of brown bread with peanut butter and finished her cup of black coffee. It was already 10 o'clock and she was already late. She had to reach her flower shop because the staff girls were about to arrive.

"Aah! I am late." She muttered while taking her puffer and keys and put them in the bag. She was asthma patient and couldn't live without her puffer when the attack happens. She hurried to the door and left for her shop.

○●●●●○

"Sapphire Group of Industries" stood tall in the middle of Manhattan. Steve was holding the meeting of the board of directors. Their business was progressing day by day and were waiting for a great merger with another company which was at a loss and the owner was begging them to merge his company with Sapphire because he was going bankrupt.

"So! As you all can see that our products are being sold at a good rate and we don't have any fear of loss. I think merger will be a good option for all of us." Steve said while lacing both of his hands together.

"But I have a question." Mr Daniel raised his hand.

"Yes! You may ask." Steve replied.

"I think the presence of Miss Alexis is compulsory since she is a part of the board of directors and your sister. We cannot take a decision without her." Mr Daniel said looking at everybody's face to find their opinion.

"What makes you think she is sensible enough to make a huge decision like this?" Steve frowned.

"But since she has a share in this company and a part of it, the deed cannot be signed and completed without her signatures." The company's legal advisor Mr White gave her opinion." Legal measures are taken when signing a deed." He said.

"Gentleman please excuse me. I think the meeting is over for now. You all may leave now." Steve said, took his cellphone from the oval shaped table and walked out of the room. He could hear the muttering of his board members but he entered his office.

He put his mobile on the glass table, took off his coat and threw it on the couch. There was a tall and broad glass window infront of him. He punched that window hard in anger.
"Fuck you Alexis!" He nearly shouted in anger.
"I won't let you get a bit from the property.
He cursed her badly although she was too innocent to even understand the business matters. She even never had asked her brother to give her any share. The flower shop and the apartment was enough for her.

Steve was red with anger. He had never wanted to involve her in any matter of business and never told her that she had 50 percent share with him in the business and she had never questioned him but now it was the deed that was getting him worried.

"Something must be done about her. I wont let her take anything even if it costs me her life. She is an obstacle in my way, a liability and I have to get rid of her as soon as possible." He thought while resting his head on the revolving chair and staring at the ceiling.

He wanted to remove his sister out of his way and wanted to get her killed but he couldn't do it himself he knew that. He had to hire someone professional who was an expert in taking lives, who should be so ruthless so that his sister's innocence couldnot blind him and he knew who could do that.

"August Walker!" The name came on his lips atonce..