#29

Everything had been going great between Taehyung and Jungkook ever since they made up. Taehyung made sure Jungkook knew how much he loved him and Jungkook always made sure his baby knew he trusted him and made sure to protect the younger. Taehyung was getting better, he was slowly but surely getting over his past with his father and was focusing on his future with Jungkook. They woke up next to each other with smiles and kisses every morning. Jungkook learnt to open up more about his feelings too, it wasn't easy, but he'd rather learn how to open up than explode again and break Taehyungs heart. He never, ever wanted to have another argument and neither did Taehyung. 

Taehyung was lying down on the bed, playing a game on his phone will he waited for Jungkook to return from work. He always stayed up even though Jungkook told him numerous times not to wait up for him. He wanted to be awake and wanted to speak to his boyfriend before he went to bed, it always helped him sleep, he also needed him to cuddle him. He placed his phone on the bedside table when he heard the front door slam shut. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, leaning on his elbows for support.

Jungkook walked into the room, throwing himself on Taehyung without even removing his shoes and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist. "Oomf-!"

Jungkook held his waist tight, so tight Taehyung was sure bruises would form. But he didn't care, not right now when clearly something was wrong. He slowly laid back down, his hand smoothing down Jungkooks hair while Jungkook buried his face in Taehyungs neck. His right arm was still wrapped around Taehyungs waist as he pulled the boy closer and closer. His leg was thrown over Taehyungs but he made sure to keep most of his body weight off the younger since he knew Taehyung wouldn't be able to handle it.

He was panting and suddenly Taehyung felt wet tears on his neck as Jungkooks body shook with quiet sobs and breaths. "Kookie, what's wrong?", Taehyung whispered, his hand still playing with Jungkooks hair, hoping it would make him feel better. Jungkook just shook his head and choked out another sob, burying his face deeper into Taehyungs neck, even though they were as close as close could go. "Okay, it's okay, let it out." Taehyung said as he bought his other hand and ran it up and down Jungkooks arm. Jungkook was still sobbing, and Taehyung felt his heart break. He hated seeing Jungkook upset, he would rather be upset than be in a position where he would have to see Jungkook upset.

They stayed in that position until Jungkooks sobs died down, Taehyung constantly telling Jungkook that it's okay and that he loves him.

"I-I can't d-do it." Jungkook finally said, voice muffled by Taehyungs neck. Taehyung frowned, "Can't do what?"

Jungkook held onto Taehyungs shirt, "I-I can't be who they w-want me to be. T-the fans have expectations that I-I don't think I can meet. There's so much I need to improve on, I-I'm not there. I just don't know. I-I just-" Jungkook sighed, "I just needed you." 

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears, he couldn't believe that Jungkook thought he wasn't enough. He wished so badly for Jungkook to see himself the way he saw him. "K-kookie, no," Taehyung whispered. "You can do it. Your fans love and support you for who you are, not because they want you to be better. You're doing so well, you work so hard, it's crazy. And they know that too. They only want what's good for you, just like I do. You are more than enough, I promise you, Kookie. Please, please don't think otherwise." Jungkook sighed into Taehyungs neck, nodding slightly. Taehyung moved around a bit, "N-No, stay," Jungkook said.

"I'm not going anywhere, Kookie. Let's go, I'll help you shower." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkooks arm, and entangled his fingers with his own as he made his way to the bathroom. Jungkook followed behind, too exhausted to protest.

Taehyung sat him down at the edge of the bathtub, slowly pulling his shirt up. He stripped Jungkook of his clothes as he turned on the warm water for Jungkook to settle in. Jungkook climbed over and groaned as he sat in the tub, his aching muscles finally relaxing. He wasn't crying anymore, but he was still upset. Taehyung got rid of his own clothes as he climbed in with Jungkook, trying to reach for the bubbles. He was placing them back on the rack when Jungkook wrapped his hands around his waist, pulling him into his chest and burying his head into his neck, inhaling Taehyungs scent. Taehyung rubbed circles on the back of his hand, "Yah, let me turn around."

Jungkook silently obliged, and Taehyung turned himself around, placing himself between Jungkooks legs. He rubbed some shampoo on the elders hair, making sure to be extra gentle and soothing since he knew Jungkook needed it. His heart ached when he saw how small and vulnerable Jungkook looked, his eyes focused on the water. Taehyung didn't say a word, didn't have to, as he rubbed the sponge up and down Jungkooks front, gently caressing his milky skin. He massaged Jungkooks tense muscles,"You're so strong, hyung," Taehyung said softly as he washed the soap off Jungkooks body. He moved closer to Jungkook, "You're the strongest person I know," he said as he placed a light kiss to Jungkooks cheek. "You're so hardworking," he placed another to his jaw, "So talented," another one was placed to his neck. Taehyung looked into Jungkooks wet eyes, he cupped his face, "Hyung, you're perfect just the way you are. We all think so, I promise you. Please don't overwork yourself. It's not good for you, it'll only make you even more tired. You're so hardworking, Kookie. You're an inspiration to do many of us, don't lose faith in yourself, please," Taehyung whispered as he placed his lips on Jungkooks. They didn't move, it wasn't a make out, but the contact they had with each other was more than enough. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist as he leaned his head on Taehyungs shoulder while Taehyung rubbed the back of Jungkooks neck.

"Hyung, come on," Taehyung said as he got out of the water, wrapping himself in a towel as Jungkook did the same. He walked into the bedroom and pulled out a couple of clothes from the cupboard and threw them on. He then got out a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt and put them on Jungkook, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. Taehyung knelt down before him and rubbed the towel on his hair, drying it. He pulled the towel back down and his heart bursted out with so much love for Jungkook, his hair was all over the place and his face was still red from the warm shower. He looked much better now and was relaxed.
Taehyung straddled Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his neck as Jungkooks immediately came across to support Taehyungs back so he wouldn't fall off the bed.
"It's okay that you want to get better, it's always good to have new goals. But don't do it for them, do it for yourself. Do it if you want to get better, not because you think you're going to dissapoint them if you don't. They're going to love you no matter what, hyung, just the way I love you. You can do it, I believe in you, Kookie. I love you so much, please don't be so hard on yourself", Taehyung said, as he leaned his forehead against Jungkooks.

Jungkook couldn't believe he ever got so lucky. Taehyung had a way of making him feel so much better by doing the simplest things. He loved the younger with his whole heart and could never imagine not being with him. Jungkooks heart was beating so fast, he was overwhelmed with feelings. The way Taehyung took care of him that night was just what he needed. Taehyung knew him inside and out, he listened even when Jungkook had nothing to say. He was honestly, head over heels in love for his baby.

"Baby, fuck. I-I don't know what to say. How are you even real, my god. You made me feel so much better baby. T-thankyou for everything. I love you so much. I don't know how I can express what I feel for you. I-fuck, Tae, how did I get so lucky, you're so beautiful and so kind and just so, perfect. I'm so in love with you, please don't leave me, ever."

Taehyung shook his head, a fond smile on his face, "Never, hyung. You complete me. You deserve the world. You're amazing."

Jungkook smiled as he leaned closer and pressed his lips against Taehyungs, their lips melting against each other as they poured their heart out. Taehyungs soft, plump lips were a perfect contrast to Jungkooks, and they fit each other perfectly. Taehyung pulled back, panting, "Thank you for opening up to me."

"Thank you for showing me that I don't have to close up with you, baby. It means so much to me." Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung in closer.

Jungkook chuckled, "I should be the one protecting you, yah! How did I let you take care of me tonight?"

Taehyung tilted his head, "We take care of each other."

Jungkook nodded, "Always. I love you, baby."

"I love you too, hyung."

A/N: The next chapter is the last one, I'm probably gonna include smut again hdjdjdjd give me Holy water
Thank you for reading! ❤❤❤❤