Chapter 48

A/N: First of all, I can't believe how easy you guys are, second, I love you, and third, enjoy!

Sam's P.O.V.

I've been sitting here for quite some time, not talking anymore, just staring at our hands. Some of doctors will probably come soon to send me out but I don't care.

I feel weak, not as physically as much mentally. I just want to lay down next to her, and wait for her to wake up. I want her to know that I am here, waiting for her.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard groan and my head snapped at her way. She was awake, looking at me. I opened my mouth, to scream from happiness or something, but voice just couldn't leave my body, although my lips were forming words. I was waving with my hands in the air because I couldn't really touch her, I was scared I could hurt her.

Without thinking I ran out of the room on the hallway.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I screamed happily jumping up and down like some kid.

And doctor immediately rushed inside to check on her. Zoe and Nikola hugged and I was jumping-running towards Sarah who was laughing at me. I fell in her arms and lifted her from the ground.

"She's awake!" I said and she laughed even more.

I put her down and Zoe hugged me tightly.

"Thank you" she whispered and kissed my cheek.

Nikola joined hug and now we had a group hug! I am not big fan of hugs but who cares, my baby is awake.

"Let's call the others" I said and we decided to call them until doctor walked out.

Soon, everyone got the news and doctor walked out. I was so happy I could just hug him. He was smiling widely.

"So?" Zoe asked with her hand on my back.

"Everything is fine. She is okay, with no problems. You can go and see her but try not to get her tired much" he said and Nikola shook his hand.

"Sam, go" he said and we all looked at him shocked.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You have two minutes to be alone with her and then we are coming in as well to see our baby" he said and smile wasn't leaving his face all the time.

I jumped and kissed his cheek before running to the room. Wait, Sam. Just when I was about to opened the door, hand on the knob, I stopped for second to calm down and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked slowly towards her, smiling like na idiot and biting my lip.

Before I could sit or even say anything she looked up at me confused.

"W-Who are you?" she asked slowly and I sit down, my legs failing me.

What?

What?

What the fuck?

My breath hitched in my throat. Everything I was scared of is happening right now. I don't understand anything. Almost all  happiness I felt when I saw her waking up disappeared.

"Wh-what?" I asked slowly, my heart breaking all over again...

She just stared at me.

"Babe I'm kidding" she said and chucked.

"Aaaghh" I screamed.

"Oi babe not do loud" she groaned and I stopped immediately.

God, I wanted to punch every part of her body but instead I was punching the air in annoyance.

"I hate you!" I mumbled and she smiled, god that smile.