HOLY GUACAMOLE

um hi, well, it's been a while.

i just realised this book hit 28K WHAT THE HECK THATS AMAZING

as you know i've been mia for a little while - this is because i moved countries and i had to adjust to a new school and all that jazz. i just read through every single comment on this book and i wanted to thank you so much for the support!! (all the comments cracked me up tbh, especially the ones about hayden LMAO) it's weird to think that in such a short time, we found out so many things. hannie was actually a thing, but they broke up (rip), and bria broke up too which broke my heart. 

in the past few days, i've gotten back into writing. i am in the process of writing a daniel seavey book, and i am absolutely in love with it. if you want to read it when it comes out, i suggest following me so you get all the updates. if you don't know who daniel seavey is, or who why don't we are, you should still read it!! it's so cute. 

i also promised i would have a finn wolfhard and wyatt oleff book out. because i've been so busy, i haven't had much time to work on them. one i have finished the daniel one, i will continue with the wyatt one (which i have already planned out, and you're all going to love it).

BUT, i miss my social media book :( 

and they're really easy to write. SO, comment suggestions of who you want me to write one for!! so far my ideas are kenzie, johnny, why don't we, finn wolfhard, joey birlem, maddie ziegler, or noah schnapp, but if you have an other ideas let me know!!

and once again, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALLLL