Chapter 38

Aariz POV

Time....this one word can change everything in your life. In one second time can make your life full of roses, while in just one second it can also make your life full of thorns. We try to adjust ourself according to the time, but not always we get what we want.

Time changes evryone. It teaches you lots of things whether it's good or bad. We often blame time whenever something bad happens and whenever something good happens we forget time. What we don't understand is, though, time teaches us everything, it doesn't tells you which path to take. It's totally our decision to choose the path we want to walk on, then why blame the time?

Time erases each and every memory. I don't believe it!! I believe that time helps you in making your memories more stronger that no matter how much you try you can never break through that wall. I tried overcoming every memories that pained me to death but everytime her smile flashed in front of my eyes.

There was a time where we were together and there came a time where I had nothing of her. All she left behind was her memories. It pricked me everytime whenever I thought of her. It pricked me to that extent where I didn't wanted to even be with her. Here, I was dying for her and over there she was living the time of her life unknown to every pain that I was going through for her, because of her.

Hoorain, this one name had kept me alive all these days, months, years. She is like a cold breeze during warm summers. She is like a rays of a bright sun who can fill your entire heart and body with warmth during chilled winters. She is the prefect shade where one can find shelter during monsoons. She is the best doctor in the world which can heal your heart like the trees heal themselves after all the leaves falls down during Auntum.
One smile from her can make all the flowers bloom in Spring.

This is how my Hoorain is. You like her or not, She'll always be my Queen. I'm no one without her. I'm crazy for her and I'm crazily, madly in love with her. She's my World and my life revolves around my World. I'll do anything to protect her, even if it takes my life. I'll rather prefer dying than to see her in pain!!

I still remember the day where Uncle Zulfiqar was telling Dad that how it would be the best decision to marry us both!!

"I don't think it's going to work, Zulfiqar" Dad said

"This is the only way, Parwez" Uncle replied.

"Hoori is very small, Zulfiqar. And moreover, they both are not matured enough!!" Dad said.

"First of all Hoori isn't that small that she can't get married and about the maturity part, Aariz is very much matured enough to handle this relation. And I'm only asking you for the Niqah, rest of the things can happen when both of them are matured, till then Hoori is gonna stay with us." Uncle said.

"Hoori hates Aariz, why can't you see this? She just can't stand him." Dad said.

"I know this very well but haven't you seen that how much Aariz loves Hoori. He's head over heels for her." Uncle said. My eyes grew big and big haaaawwww came out from my mouth. How did Uncle knew that I love Hoori.

"Zulfiqar..."

"Parwez, do you like Hoorain or not?" Uncle asked.

"Of Course I do and I would love to make her my daughter in law." Dad replied.

"Then what is stopping you?"

"Aariz won't be able to protect her, Zulfiqar" Dad said. Huff!!! Of course, I can protect my Hoorain. Just like yesterday I didn't allowed her to go outside because it was raining, she'll catch cold. Though afterwards, she bit me and scratched me!!