Chapter 10

Rose's POV

One minute I was on top of Andy attacking him and the next I was thrown in the air and over Stephen's shoulder.

"Stephen put me down right now!" I screeched throwing my fist at his hard back. He didn't stop for another 5 steps. I threw one last fist before I was dropped onto the ground aggressively.

"Aww is little Stephen mad that I hurt his feelings last night?" I mocked brushing myself off facing his back, he whipped around fist clenched at his side, anger laced in his green eyes.

"Oh Princess, you didn't hurt my feelings. You only confirmed your feelings for me. I know you actually like me," he smirked looking down at me, rolling my eyes I took a step closer to him so I was an inches away.

"Too bad I will never have any feelings for you," I snap back poking his hard chest.

"You keep telling yourself that," he grabbed my forearm sending chills over my body and pulled me closer so I was inches from his face. My stomach knotted with the closeness of our bodies. I wanted to kiss those lips that were in a permanent smirk while he watched me squirm under his grip. I was scared, I didn't want to fall for this bad boy. Stephen, he is complicated, nothing like I had pictured for myself in the future. But I didn't expect to witness a gang shootout on my own terms. So my future took a turn the moment we eavesdropping on them at the hotel.

"Stephen, I will," until I believe it. His green eyes showed so much admiration for me and happiness even though we were kind of fighting. A light breeze brought his intoxicating send to my nose making my head dizzy. His pink lips in a pout that made me want to kiss them. I was trying to defy my body from desperately wanting Stephen. His eyes kept looking from eyes to my lips making me nervously bite my lip.

"Don't do that Princess, I won't be able to control myself." His fingers pulled my lip from in between my teeth. A blush reached my cheeks heating up my face averting my eyes from his gaze.

"Sorry," I mumbled glancing back up at his face, the way he was looking at me with admiration made me nervous causing me accidentally biting my lip again. A low moan escaped his lips and his eyes darkened with lust.

"Fuck Rose, I warned you," he said as his lips quickly came into contact with mine. He was soft but feverish kissing me. It shocked me at first before my mind gave in and I started kissing back. His tongue slide against my lips wanting to take the kiss further. One hand was wrapped up in my hair and the other grasping my waist pulling me as close as possible. I wrapped one of my hands on the base of his neck playing with the short hair while my other one roamed his muscular back. I pulled back for some air and rested my forehead against his. My eyes were droopy with desire and a had a grin that I couldn't get off my face.

"I've waited so long to do that," he whispered I could feel his breath hit my lips, I wanted more, no I needed to feel his soft lips on mine again. But my head wouldn't let me go with what my heart wanted.

"Stephen, I-i gotta go" I whispered, I didn't know what this meant for us if anything. Or if I was just getting too hormonal. I ran out of the living room and almost ran into Violet.

"Woah, where are you off in a rush?" Vi questioned, looking at me with concern my cheeks were still flushed from the events that had occurred moments ago. My eyes were wide and I probably looked crazy, the thoughts racing through my head were too much to handle on my own.

"Umm, come upstairs with me. I think I lost my bracelet up there," Thinking fast I threw out a lie grabbing her wrist dragging her up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"So what did your bracelet look like?" She asked starting to look around my bed, clearly, I lied a little too well.

"You idiot! I was lying about my bracelet I needed to talk to alone and all the boys were downstairs!" I shook my head in shame, she was going to sing and dance that she told me so and that I should just for it.

"Oh, what happened!" She said taking a seat on her bed anxiously awaiting my problem, taking a deep breath.

"StephenandIkissedandIthinkIlikeditandIlikehim!" I blurted out quickly.

"Please repeat that slower and in English," Violet raised her eyebrow and stared at me.

"I made out with Stephen and I think I liked and I think I like him!" I huffed

"I knew it! I knew you liked him you little sucker!" She cheered just like I had thought and I was starting to regret telling her.

"F off! He was all pissy when he brought me and so I mocked him about the other night and then he said he knew I had feelings for him and I said I didn't and then I was biting my lip cause that's what I do when I'm nervous and he told me to stop so I apologized and ended up biting my lip again and then he kissed me! I kissed him back and we had a full on out makeout session! Then I ran away," a big grin appeared on Violet's face. "Could you not have that stupid grin on your face. I know you were sucking face with Andy out there,"

"Girl! You totally like him! Give him a chance, he seems to really care about you and would do anything for you. You said it yourself the other night that he would take a bullet for you. He honestly cares for you and it's super sweet! Who cares if they are in a gang, that's easy enough to work around." She said bouncing up and down on her bed

"The only problem is I work for the CIA and I'm supposed to be giving them intel on The Spades" I nearly cried out.

"You don't have to report in for another month! Live it up and we'll figure it out when it gets closer to the time,"

"Thanks for all the advice, not sure what I'd do without you," I got up and hugged her. We stayed in our bedroom for the rest of the day. We mostly binge watching shows on Netflix to pass the time.

"I wanna go out and do something," Violet said in the middle of an episode of Friends. It was the one where Ross had just gotten a pet monkey.

"Me too, but we have to find something that the boys would be willing to do because they won't let us go without them," I said playing with the ends of my hair trying to brainstorm some ideas.

"What about the mall?" Violet suggested

"Nah, they won't want to go shopping with us. You know how long we take," I laughed

"Okay, what about going to see a movie?"

"That might work, but we could just do that here,"

"What about-"

"Vi," I interrupted her as I got an idea, "what about going to a club? The boys like to drink and they can get some hot girls while we get drunk and let loose." I suggest getting excited at the idea of being able to see other people and have some real fun. As much as pulling pranks and sneaking out gave me much joy, this would be nice because we could actually relax.

"Yes! That's perfect! We aren't going to take no for an answer," She smiled wickedly.

"Okay we should go propose this idea before dinner so they can think about it," I rolled out of the bed, Violet following closely behind. We took a deep breath smiling at each other taking each step at a time before reaching the kitchen.