//Coffee?//

There is this girl who always sits and stares at her book, while sipping her coffee at the back of the café where you can peacefully look at the busy world outside..

Exactly at 10:00 in the morning,she'd come in.A book in her hand,wavy brown hair swaying as she walks,being effortlessly beautiful. I'm such a creep for remembering every details of her face. A mole in her left eyelid..plumpy ,pink ,kissable lips. The way she sips her coffee makes me envious of it. She'd smile a smile that shows satisfaction and contentment. I , Lisa Manoban wants to be her morning coffee. The one to put a smile on her cute chubby cheeks to start off her day.

She's practically my muse.

Monday,10 a.m.. She's back again, i watched her order her coffee,same as usual. I secretly watched her as she took her usual seat,opened her book and got lost in it. The word beautiful just couldn't compare to her.

Shit! I forgot.. i glanced at my watch and it read 10:15 already. I was too caught up staring. I have a meeting with Chae for her upcoming ballad song. Yup, I'm a producer and a songwriter. I rushed off to my studio.

.
.
.

.

.

.
"Hey Chae!,  sorry I'm late.. i was caught up with something..(or someone) ,anyways.. I'm still working on the lyrics for your new single..wait let me get it  .. where's my diary?".

I couldn't find it! I rummaged through my bag,but nothing! Wtf!..

"I'm so screwed Chae.."

"What..what happened?"

"I must've dropped it somewhere, i wrote everything in my diary and the lyric was already half done.."

"Trace back to where you last went,you must've dropped it there"

"Yes.. yes !The café.. You're a Genius Chaeng! Thank you I'll be right back"

I rushed out,took my car back to the café,and rushed in to where i sat this morning..only to find the fucking beautiful nameless brunnete I've been secretly crushing on.. Reading.

Not the book she has this morning but.. my fucking diary. Now I'm fucked up.

*Jennie's POV*

I was at my usual spot and find that the cool blonde who was supposedly always early than me,already sitting, scribbling at a book just like any other morning. What could she be writing in that notebook of hers? I'm a bit curious.

But,minding my own business,i don't wanna pry any longer and got on with my book. After a short while,the blonde who usually sat at the opposite of me hurried off,dropping her book in the process.

I tried to call her but,she was already gone by the time i opened my mouth.

I picked up the leather covered book,and i contemplated whether to open it or not. Well,curiousity got the best of me..like always.

The first page had L.M. written neatly at the centre and on the bottom right , Lisa Manoban was written in a smaller form.

So Lisa huh?.. I flipped the pages,and saw that it was filled with lyrics,some completed and some still in the process of writing.. i flipped to the most recent page that she was scribbling this morning.

The topic read "Coffee", at first there was a kind of a word written at the top with a messy writing which read "was that awkward eye contact or are we checking each other out?". I couldn't help but smile, because sometimes ..our eyes did met. Gosh, I'm being delusional right now.. this couldn't possibly have been written for me.