38

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of Play With Me, thank you all so much for reading this, your votes and comments have definitely encouraged me to keep writing this. I'll be writing more fanfictions, I have a couple of ideas in my head already~ I'm actually writing a Hoseok story right now, I've already published the first few chapters, it's different however as I'm experimenting with the writing style (it's a dark story btw) but yeah, check it out if you want! Enjoy the last chapter 💗

×

Yoora and Minji were sitting on the floor, junk food sprawled around them, their eyes glued to the television screen, they were playing video games and screaming loudly as Yoora kept beating her best friend in Mario Kart.

''That's so not fair, you must be cheating!'' Minji groaned, throwing the controller onto the floor in annoyance.

''Yah, you idiot, how can I cheat in Mario Kart?'' Yoora protested as she watched Minji angrily munch on potato chips.

''I don't know, you tell me,'' Minji retorted with her mouth full of food.

Yoora snatched the bag of potato chips from her hands, crumbs falling to the floor, she took a handful and stuffed her mouth.

''You look like a chipmunk,'' Minji stated.

Yoora stuck out her tongue as she stopped chewing, ''A cute chipmunk, at least.''

Laughter filled the room followed by silence as Minji looked at her best friend with a serious expression.

''Have you told him yet?'' She asked.

Yoora lowered her head, her gaze focused on the wooden floor. ''Not yet.''

Minji let out a loud sigh, glaring at Yoora who hid her face behind her thick hair.

''You need to tell him."

A loud knock on the door interrupted the girls conversation, followed by Yoora who scrambled to her feet and ran to open the door. She was greeted by the pleasant sight of her boyfriend- Yoongi, standing at the door with his adorable gummy smile and rather fancy clothes.

He wore a crisp white, long sleeved shirt tucked into elegant black pants and a black jacket hung over his shoulder. He no longer had jet black hair as he bleached it, his blonde bangs poking at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

Yoora leaned against the doorframe, chewing on her lip as she continued to shamelessly check her boyfriend out.

''Damn, my boyfriend is hot,'' she stated, her eyes glued to his mesmerising form.

Yoongi gently ruffled her hair as he let himself in.

''I know, I always am,'' he cockily said, running a hand through his hair, pulling it back so it didn't cover half of his face.

''You're so arrogant,'' she scoffed with a smirk.

''Yoora,'' he started, closing the door behind him with his foot as he placed his hands on her tiny waist. ''Go get dressed, I'm taking you out.''

Yoora gave him a puzzled look which soon turned into a sheepish smile. ''Ah, 1 year anniversary is it?" she said as realisation hit her.

Yoongi leaned in, his lips grazed against her forehead. He planted a soft kiss on her skin, causing her cheeks to redden from the gesture.

''That's right, babygirl, let's celebrate,'' he whispered.

Yoora quickly leaned in to plant a peck on his cheek before hurriedly making her way to her bedroom. She opened her closet and scammed through all of her best dresses.