You.Pt•1-Dallas

For. @caity_caitlyn. Check her out!

YOU

Winter's POV
We sat and watched the movie. I sat between Dally and Ponyboy. Johnny had went to get the drinks. Socs seemed to be everywhere tonight. I was afraid that Bob would've run into us. He's been searching for me, ever since he broke up with Cherry. I heard rumors that he was crazy for me. Dally reaches his hand over my shoulder. I looked up to him. He didn't look at me, but just smirked. We've been pretty close. Ever since the day I saved him from the church on fire. And I've been growing feelings for him to. But I didn't know if he liked me back. Johnny came back and handed us our cokes and popcorn.
"Angel, Bob's here. Saw his gang out there."
I looked back to the concession stand, and saw his gang there.
"What are we going to do if he-"
"Hey Winter."
I closed my eyes in disappointment. He's caught me.
"Bob. What y'doin here?"
"Just trying to find you. I've been wanting to talk to you."
I looked over to Dally. His face expression had changed from calm to angry.
"What about?"
"Well, about you. And me. Going out."
I nodded and rolled my lips into a straight line.
"Yeah, but I'm pretty busy right now. Maybe next time."
Bob sighed.
"Listen, I've been looking for you all over, and you come up with the 'I'm busy' excuse."
I looked over to him and glared.
"Well hasn't it occurred to you that I just do not like you."
"Oh you know that you want me."
I sighed. Nothing was going to make him go away. He wasn't going to leave without my approval of dating him. But, there was one thing that could work. I looked over to him, smirked and grabbed Dallas by the collar to kiss him. It felt great. Plus he was a great kisser. I heard Bob sigh and leave. I pulled away and smiled. He grinned, but didn't kiss me again.
"Thanks for saving me."
"No problem."

Everyone ran to the park. We were about to be late for the rumble. But we got there just in time. Some Socs and greaser were already there. Just in time, everyone walked in.
"Ey, if anyone does anything to you, call me." Dally whispered. I nodded.
It all happened to quick. Everyone was fighting. One Soc came by, but before he did anything, I punched him in the jaw. It hurt as hell, but it was worth it. Then boom! A gun was fired. I looked everywhere to see who got shot. No!

~One week later~

Dally's POV

I opened the door, finally smelling and feeling the air of Tulsa. It was great to be out. Since I'm out, the first thing to do will be to find the Soc that shot me. Ever since the rumble, some stupid Soc thought it was great idea to bring a heater along. But hey, it showed that the Socs were cowards. That at least would've been enough news for me, but I'm Dallas Winston. I have a reputation to take care of. Plus, because of the Soc, I was stuck in the hospital for about two weeks. Now it was my turn to keep him in there for at least a month.
"Ey Dally!"
I turned around and saw the gang. They smirked and ran to me.
"Glad your alright," Steve said patting my back.
"Yeah. Man it was horrible being n'there. Any of you know who shot me?"
The gang looked at each other. Exchanging looks.
"Uh, yeah Dal. It was uh, Bob."
I cursed under my breath. Mustang guy? I should've known.
"But ey, hows your arm?" Two-Bit asked.
We started to walk along the sidewalk.
"It's alright."
He nodded.
"Oh and Winter's been asking for ya. Ever since the rumble. She would've busted you out, but they didn't let er'see you."
Winter. I forget all about her. Ever since the hospital, I've been thinking about er'. But I couldn't see her. It'll just cause more problems.
"Dally?"
I blinked. Was it true? Did I actually like her. No. I love her. I shook the thoughts of my head and forgot that I ever said anything. I couldn't love her.

We walked inside, and the first person I saw was her. She was there smiling. She walked to me and hugged me. I wanted to hug her again. And tell her that I missed her. No. But I resisted and broke out of her grip.
"Aye don't get so touchy with Dally 'ere. Don't forget he's not so lovely." Two-Bit said.
I saw Winter glance at me, and smiled. I turned away and nodded at Johnny.
"Hey Dal. Great to see ya better," he whispered enough for me to hear.
I plopped myself down on the couch next to Johnny.
Winter came by and sat a few inches away.
"Well, who wants some cake?" Darry asked.
Everyone cheered in agreement. Darry walked to the kitchen and Two-Bit turned the tv on. I felt Winter's eyes on me. It was bothering me, but I tried to concentrate on the tv instead.
"Dally, can I talk with ya?"
I sighed and walked outside, hoping she followed. I leaned against the wall and took out a cigarette. I lighted it up and saw her come out.
"I'm glad to see you out."
I blew a smoke out and didn't look at her.
"How's your arm?"
"It's alright."
It grew silent for a second or so.
"Dallas why are you acting like this?"
I shrugged and walked back to open the door a bit.
"I'll be at Bucks!" I yelled.
I looked over to Winter once more. And then continued to walk.

Winter's POV

I heard Dally yell that he was going to Buck's. So I walked in and searched for him. Lately he's been so off. He didn't hug me back. And he didn't greet me with his special saying. 'I've missed ya Angel.' Not even a hello. Usually he'll always hug me, or even give me a little peck on my head.
"Winter! Hey."
I smiled towards to Buck.
"Hey Buck. Where's Dally!" I yelled over the music.
"In his room."
I thanked him. That was strange. Usually Dally will be playing pool, or drinking a beer. I walked upstairs. Opened the door, and didn't expect to see what I did. I ran downstairs and heard Dally call after me. As I was outside, he grabbed my arm.
"Winter what are you doing here?"
"I came by to see you. I thought you'll talk to me. Maybe tell me why your acting like this."
He sighed and rubbed his chin.
"Well, you should've known that I'm not talking with you for a reason."
"But why? What have I done?"
"Listen, why won't you just leave me alone. I don't want you near me. Leave!"
Dallas yelled at me. Yelled. Before I broke to tears, I ran. Ran and ran. I didn't know where I was going but I ran. He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart.

A/N
This turned out to be very longer than the others. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It probably sucks, but I just paired all my ideas together and boom! This chapter was written. Anyways hoped you enjoyed it Caity!