Reasons to love you {Jirou}

Jirou Kyouka x Reader | fluff

Requested by hinatapthatass

•••

Loud footsteps echoed trough the small dorm room of the (h/c) haired girl as she walked around in a circle.

„I could go to a fancy restaurant with her, but Kyouka doesn't like fancy things ... On the other hand I don't want it to be too normal ... AHHH WHY IS CONFESSING SO STRESSFUL? WHY IS LOVE SO STRESSFUL?"

Momo, who just passed by (Y/n)'s room, heard the screaming and stopped walking. For a moment her eyes lay on the dark door, thinking if she should ask what's wrong or just leave her friend alone.

In the end she decided on the first variant and went to the door, before she carefully knocked.

„Um .. Hey, (Y/n), is everything okay?"

The girl on the other side of the door sighed as a light bulb went on in her head. She ran to the door, opened it, grabbed Momo's arm and pulled her inside. The black haired girl looked surprised, but didn't do anything.

(Y/n) closed the door and turned to her friend.

„MOMO, I NEED YOUR HELP. HOW CAN I CONFESS MY FEELINGS TO KYOUKA?"

==========

(E/c) looked everywhere, but not in the dark purple eyes before them.

„S-So ... u-uhm I wanted to ask i-if you could come over later? T-To my do-dorm room?"

„Sure!"

Jirou smiled, trying to ignore the warmth in her cheeks. They set a time, before saying goodbye.
Immediately after the door closed, the girl slid down and buried her head in her hands.

She would be alone with (Y/n). In her dorm room. Alone.
ALONE.

It was weird.
The two had been in each other's rooms so many times before, and yet the purple haired could feel her hearts racing. She clutched her shirt.

What is this?

==========

On time Jirou stood before (Y/n)'s dorm room and was about to knock when she noticed the small sticky note on the door. Carefully she removed it from it and read the the few words.