Chapter 9: Good friends

I couldn't let him go. It had been so awkward. I wanted to see him, yes. But to do what? To talk about my passion for children and cars? Definitely not.

I grabbed him by the wrist and span him around. He raised an eyebrow playfully. He was so enjoying this.

"Ace-"

"Yeah?" I let go off him and he stepped closer.

"What happened on Monday-"

"Yes?" He cut me off again. He came even closer. His face mere inches away from mine, his eyes searching my lips.

"You can't do that again." I whispered out of breath.

"Why?" He cocked his head, his eyes lingering on my face.

"Because it was wrong. Someone could have seen us."

He nodded slowly. "Hmh. But that's the thing, Martina. The... adrenaline." He said that last word faster than the others. He raised a hand to my cheek and began to stroke it gently. He raised an eyebrow. "You fucking loved it. Admit it." His eyes searched mine for a response.

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say, he was right, I loved it. And I would do it again, no matter how risky it was.

He smiled slightly as his eyes stared down at my lips. He came closer, his hand stopped caressing my cheek and cupped it instead. He brushed his lips against mine. He pulled apart slowly, opened his eyes and looked back at me.

He loved teasing me. I grabbed him by the back of his head and crushed my lips against his. We started kissing fiercely. His other hand came down my stomach and then down my skirt and started stroking the length of my panties slowly. I gasped and moaned lowly, opening my mouth against his, breathing heavily. He moved his head and put his mouth near my ear.

"You loved it just as much as I did." He began to rub faster. "Say it." He whispered.

"I-" I was having a hard time to breathe, my chest rising in a fast speed. "I loved it."

His mouth came to mine again and he stroked my lips with his tongue. "Good." He said staring at my eyes, pulling apart. His hand never leaving my inner thigh.

I opened my car door behind me with my hand. "Get in." I whispered into his ear. He obeyed and got into the car. He sat down on the driver seat and I sat down on his lap, straddling him as I closed the door. We looked at eachother for a moment and I laughed. He put his hands around my waist and kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling while he did so.

I stroked his still damp hair, while his hand travelled down my body, finally resting his hands on my butt. He squeezed it with his two hands and I breathed hard through my nose, my lips against his. That turned me on like crazy.

He pulled apart and whispered. "You can't wear those skirts and expect me to keep my hands to myself." I kissed him again and started moving my hips on top on him. In a circle motion, I began to rub myself against his crotch.

He pulled apart from my lips but I kept on moving.

"Martina." He whispered in a raspy voice. He closed his eyes and opened them again. "Do you have condoms?"

I stopped and stared at him, searching his eyes. My lips parting slightly and my hands leaving the back of his head to rest on his cheeks. I shook my head.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"You know-" I looked away from his gaze. "Mhm... I'm on the pill."

Since my period stopped when I began having problems with food, I got them under prescription and it came again eventually.