Reddish Possessiveness

In the dark hallways of the Port Mafia headquarters walked with slow steps Dazai wondering where his partner had been for the whole day. No need to mention that in fact, he just missed teasing him and seeing his frustrated state. He neither found him in his room nor in the training room then only one place was left.

'Anee-san's quarters are always so lively .' He thought at the light coming out from a slightly opened door and the voices of the girls inside.

As he went in, one of the girls welcomed him then directed him where the executive was even though the latter warned them that no one should get inside 'It's his partner so i guess it's okay .' She thought.

Behind some curtains, he found Kouyou sitting there sipping on her tea. Elise was also there adjusting some girl's obi, or at least, that was what Dazai thought before said girl turns to face her superior to get her opinion making him realize it wasn't a girl wearing that super expensive red Yukata with a golden obi wrapped around their waist.

It was a boy.

Not any boy that is.

It was Chuuya, Dazai's partner.

That was when everything went upside down, not in the room though since they both were literally frozen, it was only inside of them but it still could be seen from the outside at the dark blush painting both the teenagers cheeks. Kouyou had to hold back a loud laugh due to their priceless reaction while Elise chose to interrupt the whole scene.

"Ah, Dazai, you have got such a good timing, we were planning for Chuuya to-"

"I have to leave ."

Dazai didn't wait any second to turn on his steps but the older woman stopped him by her teasing.

"That is so rude of you, Dazai-kun, leaving without even complimenting this gorgeous lady standing in front of you ."

Chuuya tightly grabbed onto the sleeves of his yukata with his small hands not daring to lift his head up, he wasn't ready- his heart definitely wasn't ready for this. He knew he wouldn't be hearing the end of this for the next weeks, if not months from the brunet.

Dazai getting closer at Kouyou's words didn't help Chuuya's heart to ease at all. Dazai suddenly resting the palm of his hand on Chuuya's chest made his heart stop !

"Flat ."

Dazai muttered with a rough voice.

"Her chest is flat ."

He took advantage of their shocked state to leave with no other comment, himself trying to ease his heart that was throbbing inside his chest. He sure didn't miss how Chuuya's heart was just the same as his and he prefered to ignore that smile that found it's way to his lips at the thought.

"Rude !!! He's so rude !"

Elise yelled irritatingly as she followed him while Kouyou only sighed getting up from her seat then resting her hands on the ginger's shoulders to ease him since he still was frozen there processing what just happened.

"Why did i even expect something else from Mori-kun's subordinate, forget about his comment, he was just jealous that's why he didn't want to admit it ."

"But .. why would he be jealous ?"

"Why .. ? I think that even if i explain you wouldn't get it .. let's just try the other dresses, okay ?"

"The bastard ran away but yeah, let's waste no time and prepare Chuuya for tomorrow ."

Elise muttered still irritated at the brunet not expecting Chuuya to tear up and yell at her.