Author's note. Important!!!

My dear Wattpad readers,

After more than a year providing you with stories that, according to the feedback I'm receiving, are good or at least you seem to like them and only asking for votes and comments in exchange, today is the day I'm going to ask you to do something for me... something different.

If you don't know it yet, Ruby Rose has decided to close her Twitter account after receiving meaningless attacks with the only objective of spreading hate and negativity... which is very common nowadays, unfortunately. Of course, people have the right to express their opinion if they aren't happy with her casted as Batwoman but, whether you love her or not, you should still treat her respectfully when expressing your point of view and never forget that there's a real human being on the other side of the screen. Harmful words don't fade in the digital world after typing them, they stay and hurt and can leave long-term emotional scars.

Remember: you don't need to turn off the light of other people's soul in order to make your own light look brighter.

This is your opportunity to share love, give love and spread love and to become a warrior against hate and intolerance. My lovely friend Eloïse (@rubyrose_news on Instagram) and this humble author want to collect all the supportive messages that we know you want to send to Ruby but you can't since her Twitter is closed. Be creative: add a Batwoman logo, a rose, a shark if you loved The Meg... but keep it simple and clear. Ruby Rose's fans are part of a tight-knit team and we're determined to reach her and show her that all together we're stronger than hate.

I love you all and I'll be updating soon, I promise ٩(♡ε♡ )۶