Chapter 24

I reach my room, slamming my door shut and storming over to the bedside table. Seeing if there was anything in the drawer, anything at all I could use as a strap for my mask. But there was nothing. I searched the entire room. Didn't find a thing. Groaning, I slump down on the bed, laying on my back as I toss my half mask to the floor. To which it falls near the door.
"Why can't anything ever go right.."
I sigh, closing my eyes. Laying still as a small tear dribbled slowly down my cheek, dripping onto the bed.

Jeff .T.K POV
"You know I can't do that. Besides you don't get an opinion after ignoring me for days."
[Name] snaps before storming out of the room, leaving me alone. I was furious. How dare she speak to me in such a way. Especially after what she's put me through. How dare she.. How dare she! I'll kill that son of a bitch!
Leaving Sally's room, I follow [Name]'s distant footsteps and movements. Trying my best not to get distracted by someone else. Finally reaching her room. I could hear her rummaging about before it all stops.

I was about to barge in but I pause. Slowly removing my hand from the door handle. Sighing deeply. What had gotten into me? I feel like I've gone soft. NO! That's impossible, I can't have gone soft. NO! ITS NOT TRUE! I HAVE NOT GONE SOFT! I'll fucking prove it!
Lifting my leg, I force my foot right into the door, causing the wood around the lock to snap and break away. The door swinging open. Storming in, I head right over to [Name], who sat shocked on her bed, breathing quickly.
Without thinking twice, I grab her throat and push her back against the bed, pinning her down. My knees either side of her waist.
I glare angrily at her stunned face with wide eyes as she tries to process what was happening. I couldn't get over it. The fact that she's staring at me with both eyes. Both of them. Two. Two eyes. But... she can only see me through one.. Just, one..
I can't stand it. How dare she make me feel sorry for her!
"I should just fucking kill you and get it over with!"
I growl, tightening my grip around her throat, to which she responds by raising her eyebrows and clamping her hands around my wrists.
"What are you talking about Jeff-"
"Don't fucking say my name! Every time you talk I can't get your stupid voice out of my head!"
So much anger. So much hated. I hated her. But I hated myself for hating her. I couldn't bring myself to say I like her but then I would be lying if I said I didn't.
"I hate the fact you can't feel pain. I want you to feel your skin bruise as I squeeze your throat tighter and tighter. How am I meant to kill you if I don't have the pleasure of hearing your screams!"
I didn't understand. She has no escape and she knows I always carry a knife. Yet she's not putting up a fight like she did in the woods. Why isn't she trying to get away.
"Why aren't you fighting me? Why won't you resist!"
I snarl, lifting her by her neck before slamming her back down against the bed. To which she gasps at my action, but still makes no effort to get me off of her. Or better yet, she makes no effort to try and kill me.

These last few days. All I had been doing was being lost in thought. Thinking of [Name]'s power. Our class as kids. The teacher. Her eye, her blindness. Her. Just.. just thinking about her.
"I despise you. You have no idea what you've done, what you've caused."
"Jeff, I can help-"
"I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP!"
I yell, shaking her vigorously before letting go and standing off of her. Making my way to the door but she follows to, grabbing my shoulder. To which I instantly react, spinning around, grabbing her and pinning her against the wall. Holding her there tightly.
Her eyes shooting from left to right as she looks at both of my eyes. Her blind eye following the same direction as her seeing eye. Useless and pathetic.

Readers POV
I couldn't understand why he had gotten so angry and full of hate all of a sudden. For the past few days he has been ignoring me, so why is he now so full of rage. I tried looking deep into his eyes, trying to understand what he's feeling, or trying not to feel.
"Stop doing that."
"Doing wh-."
"STOP DOING THAT!"
He yells, removing one hand from my throat, forcing it against my face, covering my eyes. Leaving me in total blackness.
"Jeff-"
I was interrupted. But not by his other hand, or by him speaking or yelling or anything like that. I couldn't quite tell what it was at first. It felt warm and comforting, I didn't want it to stop, whatever it was.
Although, it doesn't take long for me to click what was happening. Jeff pushes me harder against the wall as he forces himself closer, and as he does so, the presence that interrupted me became closer and harder. I finally realised what he was doing. He was kissing me.