90 『Narrative』

After taking a bath, Sana noticed that she forgot to get her clothes and towel inside the bathroom. She always wear hear clothes inside her room but she forgot that Tzuyu is here and she can't just go outside wearing nothing.

"I should put this clothes on" she said, talking about what she wore awhile ago but it suddenly fell on the floor, making the clothes wet.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F - " she covered her mouth when Tzuyu knocked on the door.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked as she knock again.

"NOTHING" Sana shouted while stomping her feet.

"Tzu"

"Hmmm?" Tzuyu hummed

"Can you get my towel and my clothes?"

"You better get it on your own" Tzuyu said as she sat on the couch.

"PLEASEEEEEE" Sana whined inside the bathroom that made Tzuyu smirk. She then stood up to get some towel only.

"Here's your clothes and towel" Tzuyu said and Sana slightly opened the door to get the towel.

Tzuyu entered half of her arm inside the bathroom that made Sana shiver, making her close the door so quick. Tzuyu's arm got stuck in the middle of the door and she whimper in pain.

Sana worriedly opened the door as she held Tzuyu's arm. She even forgot that she's not wearing anything.

"Nice body" Tzuyu complimented that made Sana's eyes wide open. She was about to walk away but Tzuyu pulled her closer.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR MAGIC FINGERS!"Sana shouted so loud.

"Magic fingers?" Tzuyu asked.

"Can you tell me what happened in your dreams?" Tzuyu whispered in her ears.

"Stop making me gay. Fuck you" Sana said as she run inside the bathroom again.

"Fuck you? Penos or magic fingers?" Tzuyu said while chuckling.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE"

"I'll stop now. You better treat me foods. Yummy foods" Tzuyu said

"TZUYUUUUU!!!" Sana shouted

"What are you thinking again? Greenminded yucks"