1.22

*unedited*
*slams down a piece of cheese* Cheese.
*throws candy* Sweets.
Cheesy and sweet overload in this long chapter just for you ;)
(Idk what I'm doing with my life)

Wang Mu didn't know how to tell her husband. When her son came home one day completely depressed and gloomy, Wang Kai started to hold a grudge to Sun Hui. He knew that Wang Shuo was going to kill himself one day if he stayed like that, and he blamed it all on Sun Hui. Wang Mu tried to convince her husband out of his childishness, telling him that Wang Shuo originally wanted to do the same to Sun Hui, but he completely ignored her. It explained why when they got home early in the morning, she made Wang Kai sleep downstairs or go somewhere else. When she saw Sun Hui yesterday, she was about to leave to work and was letting her son know. Wang Kai was already at work, and when she told him about the hotel he thought he was forgiven for whatever he had done (he was quite daft). He was shocked when she went to her room but had told him to stay away once more.

Wang Mu wasn't sure how to explain to her husband that they were now in love.

Wang Kai was reading a newspaper, coffee in hand like any other father at breakfast. Except he looked at the newspaper everyday to find anything about his accomplishments and then brag about them, not to read about sports or breaking news. He was vain like that.

"Kai...there's something I need to tell you," Wang Mu started.

"What? You're cheating on me? You want to divorce me? Well, I won't let any of that shit happen," Wang Kai growled, clutching his coffee cup a little too hard.

"What? What are you going on about, Kai? That's not what I meant," Wang Mu rolled her eyes. "You're obviously too childish to tell you slowly, so I'll tell you quickly. Sun Hui is here in Shuo's room."

Wang Kai calmed down a bit at his wife's words, but his anger returned when he heard the name "Sun Hui."

"That bastard is here? Why is he in Wang Shuo's room?" Wang Kai sat up, about to go upstairs when Wang Mu stopped him.

"They'll come down, soon. You can see for yourself then," Wang Mu said. They had to act lovingly if they were in love, right? Maybe this would change Wang Kai's mind about the boy.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, there was laughing and yelling coming from upstairs. Wang Mu casted Wang Kai a glance, making sure he stayed in place.

"Wang Shuo, put me down!" Sun Hui's voice yelled.

Wang Kai scrunched his nose, but he remained silent under his wife's glare.

"Nope. I'm going to carry you wherever we go for eternity. That way, we can't ever leave each other," Wang Shuo said.

When they came down, Wang Shuo was carrying Sun Hui bridal style. Sun Hui was slapping at Wang Shuo, complaining.

Wang Shuo just gave a cheesy smile, "I love you."

Sun Hui blushed deeply when he bent down his head and kissed him. His blush went deeper when he realized that Wang Shuo's parents were here.

"Shuo, your parents are here," Sun Hui whispered.

Wang Shuo shrugged, "So?"

"I feel so embarrassed," Sun Hui whined.

"They're just my parents," Wang Shuo cooed.