Chapter 9

3 months ago

Sky's P.O.V

I got up off the ground, all the pain rushed to my head.

"Urgh" I put my hand up to my head for support. Looking around in everyone's eyes I saw disgust and disappointment.

Slowly I got up ignoring everyone's stares and walked into the forest. I didn't really want to reject her, she wasn't weak, she was strong and beautiful. I just.. She deserves better than what I can give her. 'What have I done' those words played in my head. My wolf wasn't talking to me and I don't blame him. I let out a frustrated sigh. I messed up bad, now who knows what's gonna happen..

*present day* still sky's P.O.V

3 months she's been gone.. Since then I had accepted her brother into the pack and found out that him and autumn were mates. They were always so happy... Frankly I was jealous. Jake doesn't talk to me apart from the rare occasion where he says 'yes alpha' but other than that he's distant. Anyway today I woke up with a sudden happiness, I don't know why but my wolf blaze seemed really excited. I got up,showered and went down stairs to do my alpha duties. I passed autumn on the way and said morning.

"Morning" her reply was quick before she walked off. She really hated me ever since I rejected her only friend and made her leave. I stood there lost in my thoughts about Kacy. Her beautiful eyes, her hair and I can't forget that gorgeous fig---

'Alpha there is a rouge on territory' my beta Nathan said through mind link.

'Alright bring them to me' I replied

'Alpha I think you should know that they are with Jaz and seem powerful'

'I don't care bring me the damn rouge' by now I was angry. I don't know why but I just was.

Soon enough there was a knock at the door, I opened it revealing my beta Nathan and a beautiful girl. Some how she looked familiar. There was an awkward cough that came from Nathan. I suddenly realised that I had been staring at her.

"Why are you on my territory rouge" I said with complete utter disgust.

"It's sad you don't remember your own mate sky" her voice was angelic and music to my ears.

Wait what.... Kacy's back?

Kacy's P.O.V

I decided to mask my other scents so I was only werewolf. I walked with the guy and I learned his name was Nathan and he was unmated and sky's beta. He was pretty decent but then again I had a mate who I wanted. Even though he didn't want me I knew I can always go back to my boys and they will love me forever. I miss my boys I knows it's only been a few hours with out them and that they were coming here soon but still this was my first time away from them. I was brought out of my thoughts when the door opened showing him. He still looked as charming as ever. But his next words shocked me.

"What are you doing here rouge" I could hear the venom in his voice. I decided to have a little fun.

"It's sad you don't remember your own mate sky" watching his reaction I smirked at my victory. His jaw literally dropped.

"K.......Kacy?" I nodded and sat down smiling.

"Uhm Nathan can you please leave I need to sort out my so-called mate over here. You don't mind do you" I asked

He nodded and left. Immediately I was brought to the sound of crying. I looked back and saw sky crying. He looked so sad and lost I wanted to comfort him.

"I'm sorry" his words took me by surprise. Was sky? My sky? My mate apologising to me...

"Huh" was my reply. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for rejecting you. With you gone my life was hell. I didn't want to reject you but you deserve better than me. Sadly I can't give you what you want, I can't be the perfect mate. I don't deserve you Kacy" his voice was coated in regret and his eyes showed the exact same thing. I wanted to forgive him, tell him it was ok, that I'd take him back but the boys taught me better than that. I was gonna make him pay for what he did.

"Your gonna have to prove your worthy. Oh and by the way cut the crap I know you better than that. I felt every time you had a girl with you. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WENT THROUGH!!" By now I was beyond mad. I walked out and slammed the door.

'Urgh who does he think he is saying sorry'

I sprinted into the forest and mind linked my boys.

'Hey guys can you meet me in the forest I need you'

They all replied and immediately my boys stood at my side. They wrapped me in a hug as I let all my emotions out. I told they to back up for a second and let me do something. They nodded before stepping back, I put a safety barrier around them and let my anger out. Flames shot out of my finger tips creating a ring of fire around me. Next there was a gust of wind and I was enclosed in a tornado. I breathed in and out before slashing the ground with rippled earthquakes. By the time I had finished I was exhausted but I had one more thing to do. I let out all my anger into a scream. But this scream was not any scream, it was a scream filled with anger,love,desire and pain. I dropped to the ground and cried. Derek was the first to pull me to his chest. He whispered calming things into my ear. I haven't cried since my rejection, I didn't cry when I was in pain of my shifting. Or when mason accidentally broke my arm. But seeing him again broke me. I rested in Jamie's arms lying down looking up at the sky. I heard the Derek saying to rest so that's what I did. Forgetting about everything I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.