020

just a little smut playlist for ya
destroyer — monsta x
killing me — ikon
all night long — up10tion
shoot me — day6
take me now — ftisland
loner — cnblue
yuta smiles — sicheng ! at the disco

also i censored a word with orgasm
and come because we are gay and innocent here

"you ready sichengie ?"
"yes hyung."

yuta slowly and carefully entered the younger male until he was just half way inside. "oh my god" , sicheng groaned along with his breath hitching at the end. soon enough , yuta inserted all of himself into sicheng and allowed the latter to adjust to the stretching.

"are you okay sichengie ?" , yuta asked and kissed the top of sicheng's head. sicheng nodded and brought his hands to yuta's cheeks. "i'm going to move. if it's uncomfortable , say so and i'll stop or slow down". yuta moved at an extremely slow pace so he wouldn't hurt him. sicheng's breaths were shaky and trailed with soft moans. the tightness engulfed yuta's cock so good which is shocking since sicheng is a virgin , it is usually uncomfortably tight.

"i .. i think i am relaxed now , please move faster" , sicheng begged , pulling at yuta's forearms. he proceeded to speed up his pace until sicheng was no longer extremely tight. yuta pushed sicheng's knees up to his chest to give him more access. at this point , sicheng was a whining mess. he felt so much pleasure from the nerves in his body , he felt like he was melting , a sensation like no other.

"do you want to get on top of me sichengie ?" , yuta asked. the younger nodded , yuta pulled out and flipped their positions. sicheng lined himself up with yuta's dick and slowly lowers his hips. his breaths were shaky and his whines were desperate.

"wow hyung , i never thought i'd be losing my.. virginity to a-a.. man" , sicheng said with yuta thrusting upwards into sicheng. yuta's cock brushed against sicheng's prostate which proceeded to send chills down his back. sicheng's facial expressions were something even he could describe. his eyes were shut , his mouth in an O shape , and his cheeks burning red. their hot breaths and moans were all that could be heard throughout the bedroom. soon enough the breaths were interrupted by passionate kisses and the sound of skin slapping skin. sicheng was moaning loudly into yuta's mouth when he was close to reaching orgasm.

"h-hyung , i think i'm going to.." , his voice trailed off as he was whining before orgasm. yuta quickly switched their positions back before sicheng could come. sicheng tangled his fingers into yuta's dark locks and moaned at a high pitch. his legs were shaking and he coated his stomach with the white liquid.

"i'm not finished yet babe" ,  yuta said in sicheng's ear. sicheng's facial expression made it seem like he is about to cry but without the tears. yuta was thrusting with a reasonable pace until he slammed himself into sicheng's prostate 3 more times which caused the latter to shriek a bit. yuta quickly pulled out , pulled the condom off , and jerked himself until he came on sicheng's stomach.

the next morning , it was a quiet and cold saturday. sicheng woke up naked with his head on yuta's chest. yuta must've woken up earlier due to the fact that he was brushing sicheng's hair with his fingers. he listened to the soothing heartbeat for a while until he lifted his head up and looked at yuta. "hyung ? i know we had sex on the first date , tried hooking up before dating , and haven't even been boyfriends for 24 hours but.. i love you".

"sichengie.. i love you more though" , yuta playfully argued. sicheng smiled and brought his lips to yuta's.

'it feels nice to kiss someone you've known for a long time' , sicheng thought. his hands roamed the latter's warm chest. yuta pulled his lips away and softly kissed sicheng's jaw.

"you're so cute.. but we have to clean up you nasty boy" , yuta laughed.