Stark Bitch

I retreat down to the other soldiers. I take orders and do as much as I can. The Hound stands with the king as usual. The archer's fire. Tyrion says something to him and he walks away. He comes down to us. 

"Let's go, Stannis is sending us fresh meat." He orders. 

I follow as close behind him as I can. He's so brave. We can hear the men outside the gate. Some dying, some charging. The gates open. 

"If any man dies with a clean sword." Sandor starts. 

"I'll rape his fucking corpse!" He shouts. 

He shoves one man forward. I slip around him. My sword drawn. A man charges at me. He moves so much all I have to do is stick my sword out to kill him. He falls. I pull my sword out and dodge another man's attack. My sword meets his. He hooks his blade under my helm. I push his blade up before he can slit my throat. In the process lightly cutting my cheek and removing my helm. It falls to the ground as my hair flows free. 

"A woman." He says. 

I take his moment of shock to push my blade into his skull. I continue to fight. It's much easier when you can see properly. I watch as Sandor slices a man almost completely in half. A man comes for me and I dodge his swing. I stick my blade through his gut. Sandor kicks another man down. A larger man comes at me. 

"Little girl." He laughs. 

He puts up a good fight. I cut the back of his leg and kick it, pushing him to his knees. I drive my sword through his chest. I place my foot on his chest and push him back off my blade. His blood splattering on my face. I look at Sandor and he's looking at me. Shit. But the sound of shouting catches his attention. He stands still as a man on fire comes running at him. The fear on his face. Before I can get to him Bronn does. He kills him. I swing my blade around dodging the two men ganging up on me. I kick one down and fight off the other. I manage to slit his throat. The other grabs my ankle and I stomp on his face. My face probably showing a look of pure anger and enjoyment as I cry out pounding my foot down repeatedly until he stops moving. I see Sandor storming over to me. He takes my arm. The men all follow back inside. He pulls me aside. 

"What the fuck are you doing out here, girl?" His brows furrowed in anger. 

"I wasn't going to sit in some room praying with the rest of the women to some god who couldn't give to shits about me. Let alone bring you back to me. I wanted you to come back so I decided to go out and fight for you myself!" I explain. "I wanted to fight for you. I'm not going to trust in some fucker in the sky to bring you back to me when I can get you myself." 

He loosens his grip on my arm and pulls me to his chest. 

"You dumb cunt. You could have gotten killed." 

"You saw me, I can handle myself." 

"Aye, I don't think I've ever been more turned on, watching you stomp that man's head into the ground." He growls in my ear. 

"The next time I get the chance, girl. I'm going to have to fuck you so hard you'll have no choice but to beg me to carry you because your legs won't work when I'm done pounding your tight little cunt." 

I almost moan at his words. He asks for a drink. He spits it out. 

"Fuck the water, brings me wine." 

He undoes the lid with his teeth. I follow him as he walks. Tyrion speaks up. 

"Can I get you some iced milk, and a nice bowl of raspberries, too?" He taunts. 

"Eat shit, dwarf." He grumbles. 

"You're on the wrong side of the wall." Tyrion states. 

"I lost half my men." He explains. "The Blackwater's on fire."