Chapter 35

Jisoo

(SMUT)

"Wife!" I called when I enter our room.

Yep, Jennie is my wife now. Our wedding was held last week and it went well and smooth! Everyone is happy about us and until now I can't still process that she's my wife now. I'm getting giddy and tingly everytime I'm mentioning her as my wife. It's just feels sooo good and it's making my stomach flip and my heart bounced so fast.

"I'm in a bathroom!" I heard her shout.

Oh, bathroom. I smirk and strip my clothes while heading to the bathroom. I quitely push the door and see her figure on the foggy shower glass door. I watch her for the moment before making my way to her. Her back was facing me so she didn't notice me sneaking inside the shower room. I bit my bottom lip as I let my eyes roam on her naked body. Every curve is so perfect, so fine. It's taking my breathe away. I slowly walk towards her and pull her by her waist.

"Yaah!" She startled and almost hit me. "Jisoo!"

"Hi there sexy." I chuckled and back hug her, our body touching.

"I'm taking a shower." She say.

"I see." I mumble against her smooth skin, planting soft kisses from her nape to her shoulder.

"Yep, and I'm getting cold if you continue doing that and let me stay her for long." She mumble but tilted her head to the side anyway to give me more access on her neck.

"I can make you feel hot." I breath on her ear, wandering my hand on her perfect body.

She moan when I give her breast a good squeeze.

"We just did it like 5 hours ago..." She gritted and throw her head back on me.

"Hmm, but I can't resist you." I graze my teeth on her earlobe, licking down on her neck.

"Fuck!" A moan trap on her throat when my hand found it's way down to her fold.

I turn off the shower and pinned her on the glass door. I look into her beautiful face and smile lovingly before pressing a passionate kiss on her lips. She snake her hands on my neck and pull me closer to her. I spread her legs using my knee and grind myself between her legs. She moan inside my mouth and grip on my hair.

"I received a gift from Lisa." I pant, moving down my lips down to her chest to mark her.

"I don't think I can trust...that thing coming from her." She say.

I hold and raise her right leg on my side as I push myself further on her center. A shaky moan release on her mouth as she drop her head on my shoulder. I chuckled and wrap one nipple on mouth my mouth.

"Shit...Right there." She moan and bite my neck, I hiss when she also clawed my back.

"Let's use it." I whisper and carry her out of the bathroom.

The sheets are getting wet because of our wet body, but that's not a problem for now. I want her and I want to pleasure her. I get something in the drawer and hover her again.

"I got this." I grin showing her the vibrator on my hand. Her eyes widen while looking in it before moving to look at me.

"Do you know how to use--ahhh!" She moan loudly wheb I enter the vibrator on her core without a warning.

She shudder and writhed underneath me. Gripping on my shoulder as I push the device deeper.

"Oh God. Jisoo..."

"Does it feel good?" I asks showering her jaw with wet kisses then back to her mouth. Sucking on her bottom lip before entering and exploring every inch of her mouth. She nod and moan nonstop and started bucking her hips.