Welcome and enjoy your stay!

After a 12h flight we landed -safely as I may add-. We carried our suitcases out of the airport and on the parking lot I saw Nissan Pathfinder 2.5DCi (A/N; man, i love that car <3) clearly waiting for us. Some man was leaning on it. Yup, that was Poul. There's no way they'll let the boys go somewhere without a babysitter... and when we take the fact that now I'm with them.

My thoughts were shifted away when the engine of the car started. Oh man, I love it!

Yeah, you get me. I have passion for cars and motorcycles. I know everything there is to know. Guess that's what I get from hanging out with boys all my life but I regret NOTHING.

So, we sat like this;

Liam - shotgun (again),

Zayn and Harry on the second roll,

and me, Louis and Niall in the back.

There's only two seats so therefor I sat on Niall's lap -not that I mind tho :D-. Some of the suitcases were in the trunk and some were in our feet.

Poul pulled out front the hotel and there were already 4 fans waiting.

"Can I.. um... stay here... by any chance..?" I asked giving my best puppy-dog face at Harry, while had turned around to face me.

"No way, sis, you're coming." he smirked.

"Asshole." I opened the door and hoped out of the car, Niall and Lou following. Then Liam, Zayn and Harry the last. We took the suitcases and I rushed inside the the hotel's lobby. I don't really wanna be questioned what am I doing here with One Direction. I prefer let the boys answer while I relax in the lobby.

10min. after the boys came in.

"Oh my God, One Direction!!!" I screamed in high pitched voice. They all looked at me and I burst out laughing.

Poul went to check the rooms and soon came back. "Okay, they have 3 rooms reserved for you so you'll have to share."

"I take H-" Louis was cut off by Harry who threw his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I'm gonna share with Ann." really?

"Um, okay." I smiled.

"But..." Niall seemed a little disappointed.

"It's okay, Nialler, we'll share." Zayn ruffled his hair.

"That means you and me, Li!" Lou said happily and threw himself on Liam's back.

"Oh joy." Liam said sarcastically, but we know he was kidding.

"How many beds are there in the room?" I asked turning to Poul.

"One, king-sized." he smirked, handing us each a key to our rooms.

Harry kissed my head before stepping in the elevator. "Why did you call we asshole in the car?"

"Because you didn't let me stay in." I answered.

"You'll have to meet the fans at some point." his hand was still on my shoulders.

"Hey, where're the boys?" I asked.

"They probably took the other one." he said, casually.

BEEP

The doors flew open and we walked down the hall to our room. We got in and our things were already there. The room actually was an apartment. Wooden kitchen, big living room, hallway, too bathrooms and one bedroom.

"I wonder if the other's rooms are like this." I said, whilst looking around.

"Probably," he shrugged "hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I smiled and walked to the bedroom. "I love it!"

The bedroom was really cool, I could live here forever. (A/N; pic of the room at the side, but imagine it with walk-in closet somewhere)

"So," I turned around to face him after he came in the room. "what did you wanted to ask me?"

"Is.. i-is there something going on between you and Niall?" he stuttered.

"No, we're just friends." yeah, right.

"Are you sure?" he was onto something...

"Of course." I smiled.

"Okay." so did he, and soon after hugged me. "I love you."

Did he just.... d-did he just said what I think he said?!

"I love you too." the only person I've ever said 'I love you' was Dylan. Well, I think it's time to put the past aside and start over.

Niall's P.O.V.

We walked in the apartment and it seemed pretty cool.

"Mate, can I ask you something?" Zayn pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"What's up with you and Ann?" he asked, grin appearing on his face.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, turning slightly red by the thought of her.

"Are you sure?" he looked me in the eyes.

"Okay, fine! But don't tell Harry, okay?"

He smirked. "Okay."

Liam's P.O.V.

We walked in our room, Louis still on my back.

"Okay, you can come down now."

"Can you carry me to the bed, please?" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Sure, Lou." I carried him to the bedroom and placed him carefully on the bed. He curled up under the covers and fell asleep.