Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 14: Gossiping and Fake ID's

I felt something warm shine over my face, the streak of sunlight slowly awakening me from my sleep. I let a small groan, rolling to the side to find refuge from the daylight but accidentally fell off the bed, falling to the ground with a loud yelp. Groaning, I slowly sat up. My eyes widened as I realized that I was still in Ivan's room, my mind starting to recollect everything that happened last night.

I slowly picked myself up, trying to ignore the aching pain from the bruises and scratches while scanning the room. Ivan was nowhere to be in sight and the photo that was sitting on his table was gone as well. Narrowing my eyes, I picked up the yellow stick note that was plastered in the middle of his table.

I'm going to school so don't mess anything up while I'm gone. I'll be back at 7:00 p.m, wait for me.

P.s: You snore like a pig.

I gritted my teeth, scrunching the paper in my hand and throwing it into the trash can.

"So annoying," I mumbled under my breath as I sat back on the bed. But my brows furrowed. How did I get on his bed in the first place? I don't recall climbing up here. Maybe he carried me. But then, where did he sleep? And if he went to school, then why didn't he wake me up?

I raised my shirt and looked at my bruised abs and torso that was covered in scratches and purple blobs, scowling.

I guess that's why.

I lay back down, letting out a small sigh as I took a few minutes to recollect my thoughts. I then reached over and grabbed my phone, ignoring the missed calls from my mom and checking the messages in the group chat with Charlie, Trevor, and Scott instead.

Charlie: Desy, where are you? :(

I started typing.

Me: I had a small accident. I won't be able to make it to school today.

I was about to put my phone down, but it buzzed immediately. I checked the time. It was 9:30 a.m. Wasn't he supposed to be in class?

Charlie: Are you sick?

Charlie: Or did something happen between you and the class prince?

Me: No, nothing happened.

Charlie: Funny, because he's been telling the class a whole different story.

My eyes widened.

Me: What?! Really?!

I tapped my fingers against my lap, anxiously waiting for the typing bubble to disappear.

Charlie: Gotcha ;)

I stared at his message and gritted my teeth, letting out an annoyed groan. Why did I have to be so gullible?!

Me: You know I hate you, right?

Charlie: Love you too sweety xx

Charlie: So you're going to tell me what happened, right?

Me: Don't have much of a choice now, do I? Whatever, I'll tell you when I come back to school.

Charlie: When's that? I miss you, you know :'(

Me: Die.

Charlie: Come back soon Desy wesy <3

Just as I was about to put my phone down, Trevor sent a message.

Trevor: Ohhh, seems like some drama's been going on between Desmond and the class prince.

Me: Great, Trev's here.