Y/N Fainted?

A/N: Requested by Cupcakealicious2005. I am trying my best to update whenever I can as I have about 6 assignments right now. 

No One POV

You all were at home spending some time together as it was your free day from training today, when Jin suggested to head out somewhere together. Ideas were being thrown here and there and no one was able to understand what anyone was saying. That's when you did it.

"YAH GUYS! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" you shouted as everyone immediately stopped talking and diverted their attention to you.

"Okay, we will go one at a time." you said calmly and looked at Jimin to signal him to begin.

"Let's go to the water park."

"No no no, Lotte world!"

"Aniya, that's too far, let's go to thepark."

"Nah, that's top boring, the mall sounds like fun."

"How about the beach?"

After you all had suggested an idea, you all had come to the conclusion to head to the beach. You all headed back to your rooms and packed a small bag for all the essential things and put your swim suit on.

You weren't one who preferred showing a large amount of skin, so you stuck to wearing a one piece swim suit.

You wore a cover up on top which consisted of a pair of denim shorts and a loose crop top. Heading out to the van, you met most of the boys standing in front of it, waiting for everyone to arrive before getting seated inside.

*time skip to when you are at the beach*

You all stepped out of the van and admired the view before you all started walking in the direction of the sand.

Placing everything together, you immediately ran towards the water and stopped when the water reached your belly. You could see the boys splashing each other and throwing each other in the water a few metres in front of you, and just as you were about to walk forward, a wave hit you on your head. 

You in reflex clutched the back of your head to help reduce the pain. After a few seconds, you felt the pain slightly subside and started taking steps towards the boys. Whilst walking, you could feel a pain in the back of your head and felt slightly dizzy, and just as you were walking, you felt yourself fall into an abyss of darkness.

There you fell limp in the water, unconscious. Due to the sudden fall, you created quite a large splash which attracted the attention of the boys who were goofing around. They looked at the splash in confusion, when Jungkook saw your hand still in the midst of going underwater.

"Y/N!" Jungkook immediately ran up to where you sunk and dove underwater to search for you. The water wasn't too deep, but it wasn't shallow either.

The rest of the boys started panicking and took after Jungkook, also trying to search for you. Jungkook had then found you laying unconscious underwater and felt his eyes widen. He immediately dove straight at you and wrapped his arms around your waist to heave you up. 

Jungkook swam up to the surface and saw Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon standing searching and saw some outlines under the water which, obviously were the rest of the members. 

Jungkook made eye contact with Jimin and gave him a signal with his eyes before swimming up to shore and laying you on your blanket you had laid out earlier when you had arrived at the beach.

"Y/N." Jungkook started slapping your cheek, but you gave no response.

"Yah Kim Y/N." Jungkook held your chin and shook it a little.

"Y/N! Ireona!"(wake/get up) Jungkook felt tears prick his eyes, but then he remembered one thing. The six boys were behind him praying that you would wake up, when Jungkook did it.

Jungkook pressed his lips to yours and started the mouth to mouth resuscitation technique. He parted for air before he once again placed his mouth on yours. You started to shift a little as Jungkook looked at you in hope.

You started coughing some of the water that had entered your system and started felt the light from the sun blind your eyes.

"What happened?" you asked and tried to sit up, but felt a searing pain at the back of your head and instantly clutched it. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and turned to see Jungkook looking at you worried. 

"Please take it easy, you just fainted in the water and would have drowned if I hadn't found you." Jungkook frowned and sighed as you remembered yourself falling limp after walking towards them all. 

You nodded and used Jungkook's support to sit up slowly as the boys looked at you in concern.

"Y/N, gwenchana?"Taehyung asked you as you nodded before answering.

"Ne, the back of my head hurts, that's all."

"Should we head home?" Jin asks as you shake your head, a bit to hard, and feel the pain hit you again.

"Ani-YAAA!" you shouted in pain and clutched your head as Jin raised his eyebrow.

"We are heading home young lady, and you have no say in this." Jin ordered as the rest of the boys agreed and started packing everything up. You felt guilty being the one who ruined your day off, but it truly wasn't in your control.

"Y/N, please use me as a support." Namjoon glanced over at you as you nodded and placed your arm around his shoulder and he placed his arm around your waist.

Once you got to the car, you all got seated and managed to fall asleep on the way home as you were having a major headache from earlier at the beach. Once you got home, Jungkook carried you up to your room and tucked you in so you could recover from today's incident.