Epilogue (The end)

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other."

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

**Aubree's POV**

5 years later!

I looked at him, his eyes shining with so much love, I can't believe this was finally happening. The wedding march starts and I turn back to watch the bride. My eyes well up with tears, her eyes were looking straight at her groom as she continues to walk down the aisle. It felt like forever for the bride to reach up to the groom, but she finally did.

The minister starts the ceremony with the couple getting lost in each other eyes. 

I couldn't stop myself from sobbing when he told her how much he loves her and how much he hated the time they spend apart. He would never let her go again and was sorry for everything he did wrong in the past and vowed to love for the rest of their life and even after that. She vowed to be with him forever, always trust him and love him till the death do them apart.

This reminded me of Nolan's and mine wedding.

I felt an arm around my waist and leaned into his touch. Noah passed me a hankie and I gladly took it for wiping my tears. He pressed his lips on my head rubbing soothing circle on my back, which was aching in pain. But I won't tell him that, he will tell Nolan and Nolan will freak out again.

I shift my attention to the beautiful couple in front of me.

That stupid coward, Bryan, finally proposed D, in the most romantic way possible, and the best thing? He did it in Paris, cue for high pitched squealing.

God, it was so beautiful, the rest of the family and friends was there with them while I and Nolan had to stay back and see everything on face time. It was the worst.

If only Nolan fucking Crawford had use a fucking protection I would have been there with my fucking best friend on her 2nd most special day.

Of course, 1st is her own wedding.

The minister called for the ring and 3 cute little ring bearer marched there way up to the bride and groom. 2 boys and 1 girl in the middle.

Guess who are those dashing little boys?

My kids!!

Two of them turn to look at me passing me a wide toothy grin as they passed by me. I passed them a flying kiss and one of them caught it with the hand which was free, giggling. And other just giggled. God, my babies looked so handsome in those cute little suits. They are twins and are 3 now.

My big baby, our first child, Xander Samuel Crawford sat between his aunt, Kiera and uncle Caleb. Yep, they married like a few months before our and had a cute little girl. Yep, the same girl with my twin.

I decide to marry after the birth of my first child because I didn't want to look like a potato sack in my wedding gown, contrary to Nolan's believe, who said I look absolutely gorgeous with a watermelon size belly.

I turn to look at my big boy, can't help but shed some tears, it was like yesterday when he was born red and disgusting. But look at him now, no wonder all the girls in his class just flung themselves around him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now..." Bryan didn't let him complete and kissed D, who was more than willing to respond him back.

Everybody laughed looking at them, I turned to look at Nolan who was standing next to Bryan. Yes, he was the best man.