(CHAPTER VIII)

Winter break was coming to a end and Chip finally came back from his family's house. Chip explained that his experiences every winter are always boring as hell. All his family did was talk about family drama and asked about how Chip's grades were.
Christmas was also not a big deal to the RORs. As they got older it just seemed like an excuse to do no shit.

School started today and it was already a hard day for Randy. He could barely pay attention, but because of his incredible mind he managed to keep up. He tapped his pencil on his desk side as he bit his lip. He realized that girls were giving him flirty smiles and giggles, but he ignored them. He groaned as he passed every page in the book that was assigned and had to be done by tomorrow morning.

He saw Johnny who was on his phone texting. Johnny quickly took out his camera as he took a pic (down there) Randy's phone suddenly vibrated as he looked at it. He saw Johnny's pic with a smirking emoji. Randy blushed immediately as he hid his face in his book. Why was Johnny doing this to him now?! Was he really trying to make him fail on purpose!

He saw Chip take Johnny's phone and the both of them laughed really hard. The teacher noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"Boys what seems to be so funny? You have a lot of work to do, and I'm being extremely nice by letting you have time to work on it in class."

"Oh, uh nothing teacher it's just I can't focus."
Johnny tried to hold his laughter but couldn't. The rest of the RORs which were sitting with Johnny were snickering. Randy never sat next to them because they were always a distraction.

The teacher rolled his eyes as he went back to his office room.

"My question Johnny is how do you excel every class yet you never pay attention." Asked Randy.

"Because Randy I already know everything so class time is like free time to me. Also what did you think about that picture?"

Johnny was still laughing.

"It's um.. nice?"

Randy's stomach turned after that. Johnny still was snickering as he picked his book to began studying. Which was an excuse to get out of this awkward situation.

Soon class was over and Randy began to pick up some of his books. It was their last class. Their last classes were always boring paper work classes. Which Johnny always thought was a joke, but he always ended up doing it to stay at the top.

"Hey there baby boy so I was thinking did that picture make you wanna do more than just blush after our last class." Johnny said with a charming smile. Randy knew what Johnny meant but Randy wasn't in the mood. More so he was extremely embarrassed.

"Uh, you know I have a lot of work to do today. Today was our first day after winter break, and I don't think I have time to mess around."
Randy frowned as he continued walking and fixed his glasses.

Johnny caught up with Randy as he pinned him against the wall. "Aww but it won't take too long I just need help with my erection!"
"Why did you get one?" Randy asked.

"Ugh because Randy I saw you over there studying and you were messing with that hair of yours and you looked incredibly sexy that's why the girls were flirty! You're so clueless!"

"But I didn't look extra good today I was just wearing my glasses and my hair is messy." Randy sighed

"Messy hair is sexy and Randy to me you look good everyday even if you're not wearing contacts so I can see those sexy green eyes."

Randy blushed as he scratched his head.
"I actually went to the eye doctor and own a pair of contacts I was just too shy to wear them today.."

Johnny smiled as he kneeled down to take off Randy's glasses.
"God you're gorgeous those eyes are like emeralds. I mean mine are great, but I always thought that yours were stunning."
Johnny coughed as he looked around to see if anyone was looking and put them back on Randy. He was blushing for once. He couldn't flirt cause he was actually stunned by Randy's attractiveness.

Randy looked up to see that Johnny was looking as him. He grabbed Johnny's hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, I got to go to a extra curricular activity but I'll be back at the house soon."
He smiled at him as he left. His books in his hands, and his charming smile. Even he could do the job of a charming man. Only he wasn't a man he would always be Johnny's little boy.

Johnny tried to push down the erection but ended up having to go in the bathroom. Randy may be innocent, but he was a tease alright.

Randy would always help out the teacher at the end of day sometimes. As he helped the teacher he noticed the teacher staring at him.

"I'm just wondering Randall I always knew you'd make it into ROR but it never crossed my mind you'd accept their..." He coughed
"Their weird ways."

Randy was a bit confused but he looked at the teacher before responding.

"They seem like normal college students to me. Getting into trouble, being goofs, I mean I never really plan to be that way but I accept it. I have to, or I'll be just like I was before."

Randy continued putting books away as he noticed the teachers expression.

"Randall all kids go through this stage but I think you just wanna fit in but in reality you don't get it."

Randy was getting annoyed as he dropped the books and looked at the teacher. The fire in his eyes, the heavy sweat coming in, his shaking legs.
"Just because you finished college and bossed kids your whole life doesn't mean you know where I fit in. Do your own damn job!"

Randy slammed the door as he sat down his back against the tall golden door. The sun shining against his face. He was crying. He was only mad cause part of him knew it was kind of true. It hurt him to know even the teacher knew he didn't have it in him.

He got up as he started to walk through the big building with marble tiles. He put his ear buds in and listened to music on his was back to the ROR house.

The first day was always hard during breaks, but all he wanted to do was just relax a little bit and spend time with his lover Johnny. Believe it or not Johnny was a great teacher. His smooth voice, his warm smile, his Ralph Lauren Polo cologne, and his over sized button up that made him look like a preppy bad boy made Randall's heart go faster than the speed of light.