Ch17- An Insulting Battle

Yahoo! Now I'm free from a few things so I've got some free time to waste.

This is chapter 17. I think this story will probably be boring until 25 chapter or something cause it's still far from what I've originally planned. That's why, please keep reading and if possible please comment me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Royal Garden

Full of colourful flowers and greens. A tranquil moment which is very precious. Fresh air which couldn't be found in modern era.

This is the Royal Garden which was kept from pollution and filth. The figures of teenagers who had just been working hard during their training to become a great hero.

The maids who arrived served the teas on the table.

Hiiragi tasted the tea slowly as it was a little hot. Sweet and bitter tastes.

"Haa....."

Hiiragi sighed as he was appreciating the tranquil moment. The colourful surrounding was making him a bit lazy to move or open his eyes. However, he was interrupted by a shout from a girl.

"Hiiragi-sama!"

Sylvia, the princess of Griatim Kingdom shouted at Hiiragi as he had just ignored her question.

Hiiragi did not open his eyes quickly but he turned his face towards her and asked.

"What can I help you with, Sylvia-sama?"

"What you say? I heard that you are giving some advices for Eiji-sama and his friends! Why is that?!"

"Well, like I know that......."

Truthfully, Hiiragi could deduce that someone was suspicious of him and asked Eiji to investigate it. However, after contemplating about it, Hiiragi came into one conclusion which was...

Eiji-san do not want to pry about me to protect my privacy but he could not refuse it. That's why he only asked me for some advices. By doing that, it would be harder to expose my identity. Now, let's pile up the hints of mastermind's identity who told Eiji-san to investigate.

Hiiragi thought for a while. He drank his tea slowly.

Someone who Eiji-san cannot refuse. Suspicious of me. Probably recently asked him. Wished to know my strength which means how can I be a danger. Probably seen me ward off Eiji-san's strike........ It's a royalty. Most likely Cathy-san.

Hiiragi's deduction was on the ball. He only took around 5 second to think about it. Meanwhile, Sylvia was getting impatient.

"Why did Eiji-sama who is stronger than you has to ask you for a few advices!?" I don't understand!"

"You should ask him that, not me..."

"Hiiragi-kun, I am also curious about it. How about telling us? It doesn't hurt to talk about that, right?"

Rina who was listening, intruded into the conversation. She was also curious about Hiiragi who was giving an advice to the hero, Eiji.

Even though Rina was a Magic Society's member, she heard that there was a boy who once act as the vanguard during the subjugation of a rampaging monster. The boy fought using his blaze magic and a steel sword. He won the fight without much support. His name was Tsukasa Eiji.

That's why she was astonished when she knew that the strong boy, Eiji asked Hiiragi for an improvement.

"Well, like I said I don't know.... Just ask him. You could know it further from him."