28: Strange

Chapter 28: Strange Feelings.

updates will be slowed and delayed sorry! Also thank you for the 20K

"You... stupid stalker" She whispered as she completely brushed by the fact that TingXiao was in her room on her bed.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, as he got up and poured a cup of water and handed it over to Jing Xuan.

"Crying? I wasn't." She denied as she took a sip of the water. He just smiled and shake his head, In time i will know everything about you.

TingXiao reaches his hand out and patted Jing Xuan's head as he lightly ruffled her hair, "I'm here if you need me"

Jing Xuan rose an eyebrow, "Are we very close? and Man and Women should keep their distance." TingXiao lightly chuckled, as he reaches his hands out and pinch her cheeks.

"Keep our distance, you mean staying away from you?" Jing Xuan nodded her head, "Sorry, can't do. You're too cute to stay away from" His sweet words are sending Jing Xuan all crazy and woozy.

The rest of the day they spent it in Jing Xuan's room, as they chatted and talked about anything and everything totally hitting it off. However one poor Jing Jie, was stuck outside her room as TingXiao had used his power to seal the door denying anyone from entering.

How could he allow any disturbances when he is having such sweet moment with Jing Xuan?

As Jing Xuan had handed the planning to Ming De, she is very free and was just lazing around in her room. She was about to cultivate, when TingXiao came into her room without warning.

"How can you just come into a maiden's room!? What if i was changing?!" She asked as she look accusingly at TingXiao.

"Whats there to care? We had already spent a night together..." TingXiao pouted, Jing Xuan grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at TingXiao.

"Don't make it sound dirty!!" She shouted.

"Eh? Dirty? What is Xuan Xuan thinking about?" TingXiao smirked and walked closer towards Jing Xuan.

"Or you want to do it with me?" He asked lowly, his face inches away from hers. Jing Xuan face instantly blushes red as she hit her forehead against his to push his head away. He only chuckled at her cute embarrassed state.

"Putting that aside, there is this new dessert shop that opened want to check it out with me?" He asked. One thing Jing Xuan cannot reject is food and sweets. A smile formed on her face as she chased him out to get ready, she picked out a light blue hanfu and put it on.

She heads out of her room, and TingXiao was outside waiting for her. The usual Jing Xuan had always worn a striking red colour coming off as a bold and fierce girl, but now that she was wearing her light blue hanfu she looked more innocent and pure.

"You look stunning..." TingXiao complimented as he looked fixedly at her, a light shade of blush forms on her face.

"Whatever, come on let's go!" Jing Xuan said excitedly as she grabbed TingXiao's wrist and pulled him to the horse stable. She smiled and said hello to Xiao Bai as she grabbed Xiao Bai's reins and pulled her out of her stable. Jing Xuan saw that TingXiao had not bought his horse out,

"Where's your horse?" She asked. She did not know that he was so eager to see her that he had use his powers and flew all the way to the inn in Ville Morte from the Western Kingdom. He sightly smirked, Thanked god i did not rode a horse here... If i did i would not be able to ride with her.

"Heh... Can't I just ride with you?" He asked cheekily.

She smiled at him, "Sorry but Xiao Bai does not like strangers on her back"

He chuckled as he slightly shook his head, he lightly pushed her aside as swiftly swing himself on top of Xiao Bai. To Jing Xuan's surprise, Xiao bai did not reject TingXiao and allowed him to stay on her back.

"Come on, I'll bring you to the Dessert store"

He got off Xiao bai, reached down and bridal styled her onto Xiao Bai's back. Jing Xuan who was being carried could feel tingles on the back of her thighs where his hands had touched. Her heart was beating way faster than it should, and she felt so strange about the tingly feeling she could feel in her heart. She subconsciously placed her hand over her chest,

"Its beating so fast..." She whispered, not wanting TingXiao to hear it however he heard it.

"That's also how my heart beats around you" He whispered into her ears and ruffled her hair before he took off on their horse.