Chapter 3

Kirishimas pov

Katsuki blushed?
What?
I mentally began to question all logic,he actually is blushing but this doesn't mean anything does it?

No ones pov

While Kirishima was having his little mental freak out Katsuki and him both stopped walking. "Hey Kirishima we need to keep walking" Katsuki said,sounding slightly annoyed. "O-oh Yeah right I knew that" Kirishima was blushing a lot now. Katsuki took note of the others adorable blushing face.
When they stopped waking they were at a food stand. Neither of them were particularly hungry but Katsuki got them some fries anyway cause why not.
There was silence as they ate. It was more of an awkward silence then anything,neither of them had words to speak at the moment.
Kirishima had had gotten ketchup on his cheek and he hadn't realized it yet. Katsuki laughed at him slightly,then he moved closer to Kirishima and licked the ketchup of Kirishimas cheek.
Kirishimas face turned bright red. "Wh-what? Bakugou,Why did you do that?" Kirishima was confused and blushing,why the heck had Katsuki licked his cheek? "You had ketchup in your face idiot~" Katsuki said to the blushing boy. "Y-you could have just told me!" Kirishima had his face covered with his hands,hiding his blush.
Katsuki laughed a little and even smiled a bit. "But that was more fun~"
Katsuki attempted to pull Kirishimas hands always from his face,he was successful.
He got closer to Kirishima.
Closer
.
.
Closer
.
.
.
Even closer
.
.
.
.
And then he closed the gap between them with a kiss.

Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to write more stuff! Anyway I know I said sadness soon so prepare for that!
Also I know,two updates in 1 day?!? Yes be proud of me!
So yeah! Also would you guys be interested in some short stories that are Bakushima? I have one and I might make it a book of short ship stories.
Ok bye bye my villains see you next time~