Yandere!HomicidalLiu X Female!Reader

Request by lucilevels7 (◕‿◕✿)

~Your POV~

Everyone knows the famous and 'beautiful' killer, Jeff the killer. Who doesn't? All the fangirls are day dreaming about being with him and stuff. Well, guess what? Jeff and I know each other, and we are best friends.

We spend all the nights together and we talk a lot. He always talks about Jane the killer, how much he hates her and wants to kill her, or Liu, his brother. Liu sounds like a nice person, i'd like to meet him.

And today, was the day my life would change forever.

---------------

It was finally night, and Jeff told me to wait for him outside. I was waiting as he told me. It was nice here. It was dark, yet the moon's light kept me company, including the bright stars and the cool wind.

'Hey, Y/n, we're back.'

I turned to see Jeff, and what looked like his brother. Yes, he told me how he looked like.

 Yes, he told me how he looked like

He was actually very handsome. I fell in love with his green eyes.

'Liu, this is Y/n, the girl I was talking about.'

I suddenly felt a bit anxious and quickly offered him my hand for shake.
'U-Um, name's Y/n, pleasure to meet you...'
He took my hand and shook it.
'Liu, same.'
I blushed at the contact he made with my hand. His hand was so warm...

'Um, for how long are you two planning on holding hands?' Jeff smirked. Liu and I blushed and let go of each other's hand.
'Um...sorry..' he whispered. 'It's okay...'

Ugh, i'm not really falling for him, am I?

-----------------

The tree of us spent so much time together at night, we talked and acted stupid and stuff. Liu is a great guy. He may seem all serious and cold, but he is actually sweet! I'm glad I got the change to meet him. Sadly, it was time for me to return home, which luckily the boys took care of me, telling me that it's 'dangerous' for a girl to walk alone in the dark.

We were in my room now, saying our goodbyes for today. 'Welp, it was nice having my brother hanging out with you, Y/n. Seems like you two had fun.' Jeff gave me a toothy grin, making m smile, until he climbed the window and jumped, leaving me alone with Lui. Oookaaay, even though I got to meet him, it's still a bit awkward, since I think i'm growing a crush on him.

'Y/n?' Liu's voice shook my out of my thoughts. 'Y-Yes?' '....' He slowly walked close to me, keeping a straight face which made me nervous.
'Uuhhh....' With a blink of my eyes, my lips were met with Liu's, but were pulled away a few seconds ago, too quick for me to notice what actually happened. He smiled at me, 'It was nice meeting you, Y/n. See you tomorrow.' he was about to peave, but not before turning to me again.
'....By the way, don't forget to close your window. It's cold outside.' Before he followed Jeff, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

---------------------

The next day, or should I say night, I was heading towards the market to buy some things for Jeff, Liu and I, like popcorn or something, until I saw one of my old classmates from school. We didn't really talk much or got to know each other, but I did notice him staring at me a lot of times. He always creeped me out..... Derek was his name? Oh, yeah, Derek..

He smiled at me and run to me. 'Hey, Y/n! Long time no see, huh?' 'O-Oh, yeah, hehe...' before I could say anything else, he interrupted me. 'Are you busy? How about we go somewhere and have fun? Don't be shy!' he smiled and grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards a dark place. I yelled at him, screamed for help and even punched him, but there was no use.

He trapped me to a corner and started kissing my neck. I gasped and punched him hard. 'LET ME GO YOU A$$HOLE!!' He suddenly ripped my shirt and tried to touch me, but he coughed blood on me. I covered my chest and felt tears on my eyes at what he did to me and slowly watched him fall to the floor unconcious. I felt someone in front of me, but they were too shadowed to be seen. But I quickly regogniced these beautiful green eyes. Before I could even take notice, I was on the ground crying. He knelt to my level, wrapped his arms around me and pushed me ono his chest gently.

'Shh.. it's fine, you are safe now, no one's going to hurt you.'

He picked her up bridal style and walked towards her house.
-----------------

He layed her on her bed and watched her. His beautiful Y/n. He cringed at the fact that this perverted and disgusting boy kissed her, touched her and saw her body. How dare he?! She is just to precious and innocemt to go through this! Oh well, he learnt his lesson...

He pulled the covers up and wrapped them around her body and gave a kiss on her fore head.

'See you tomorrow, Y/n.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was also fun to write :p. Well, hope you enjoyed, nothing else to say.

 Well, hope you enjoyed, nothing else to say