Sleeping Positions

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loves holding you as you both sleep because it just makes him feel closer to you. Would lie on his side while you lie beside him, facing him. Your face would by buried in his chest while he wrapped his arms around your body, holding you close to him. He would rest his chin on top of your head, gently planting kisses on top of your head and stroking your hair gently as you drifted off to sleep. He liked having you facing him so that when he woke up he can just look down and admire your sleepy face.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob sometimes has a hard time coming out of solider mode and just being with you. He pretends that he doesn't like cuddling but you know the truth and don't want to embarrass him. When you both start sharing a bed he would keep to his side and yo would keep to yours, by the time you wake up you are tucked under his arm and curled into his side. As he got more comfortable with you being in bed with him, he would expect you to curl into his side while he wraps a possessive and protective arm around your body. His grip was like a vice but was also the most comfortable position you had ever slept in.

John Seed-

John needs you close to him, after the first time you stayed over he felt like he needed you beside him to even sleep. He loves having you close and just holding you so whether you like it or not he will cuddle with you. He is usually the big spoon, your back pressed against his chest and his body flush with yours, his arm securely but comfortably wrapped around you waist. You aren't going anywhere if he doesn't want you too. His buries his face in your hair and will whisper to you sweetly until you fall asleep.

Faith Seed-

Sometimes Faith likes to hold you against her with your head resting on her chest, other times she likes it when you hold her and she can bury her face into the crook of your neck. Another favourite sleeping position of hers is when you lay face to face, with your hands intertwined with each others. This allows you both to talk until you fall asleep, it also allows her to see your face as soon as she wakes up. Also getting to see you smile or make expressive faces in your sleep makes her so happy.

Requests?