0.3

"Hayoon, I'm glad you came to us," Bang Si-hyuk says with a smile after I took the seat he had offered me.

"I'm glad that you accepted me," I reply and bow my head slightly.

He nods and remains silent for a second or two, before he says "You see, we held these auditions for the purpose of finding members for a boy group. We currently don't have the capacities for two new groups, as one group would be enough for a startup company like ours."

He pauses and I nod, waiting for him to continue.

"We will continue to thoroughly support you as an actress, but you came to us with the purpose to become an idol," Bang continues and I nod again "That is correct."

"I am willing to try something. You will continue your acting career as normal and will continue as a trainee for an idol. If you agree, we can switch things up a little...", Bang says, slowing down by the end of the sentence before going completely silent. I have a feeling where this is going.

"We still have a couple of candidates for the boy group and originally planned to create a group of seven. However, one of the candidates definitely running for a spot in this group is both a rapper and vocalist. I acknowledge those skills, but if my idea should work, we would have four vocalists in the end and four rappers. The indecisive candidate being one of the first, one of the latter being you," he points at me while saying this and I nod, feeling a spark of hope enflame inside of me. No matter what, I am willing to do anything to become an idol.

"We have three boys already for the final lineup, they're already at their dorm. Should you agree to this, I will have you sign a contract right now and you can go meet up with them, getting the dorm next to theirs."

Without hesitation I nod, eager to do this.

Bang smiles and slides a file over the desk "Read it and sign at the bottom when you're ready."

I nod once more and open the file scanning the contract. I would sign a seven year long contract, agree to their terms considering the secrecy of this 'project' and so on. The typical company clause was there too, no dating and if possible, no friendships with members of rivaling companies. I still don't get why that rule exists, but it does.

I sign after I'm done reading and slide the file back to my new manager, more than happy that, hopefully, the horrors of YG Entertainment now lie behind me.

"Welcome to the company, Hayoon," Bang smiles and we shake hands, sealing the deal.

"Until the band is complete, you might start thinking of a stage name," he suggests and I smile in return "I already have something in mind."

Bang grins at that and nods, before he says "I will call one of the boys over to take you to the dorms. You'll get your keys on the way out."

I bow to him "Thank you, for everything."

"Don't worry. You can thank me when everything works out," he winks, before grabbing his phone and dialing someones number. A couple of seconds later he says to the one on the other end of the line "Could you come to the office? You've got a new bandmate."

After that he almost immediately hangs up and smiles my way "Namjoon will be here in a bit."

I nod at his words and then we wait for about five minutes, when a knock sounds on the door and in comes a rather tall boy with black hair and a smile that show off his dimples. I somehow want to squish his cheeks, I'm not lying.

"Namjoon, this is your newest member. Hayoon, this is Namjoon," Bang says and shoots Namjoon a look "She will explain you everything on the way to the dorms."

Namjoon nods and after awkward bows, we leave our manager's office and make our way out, not without me grabbing the keys to my dorm on the way.

"So, you're joining the group?", Namjoon asks and shoots me a glance as he leads me down the halls, eyeing my bag a little confused.

"Yeah, it's kind of a weird story," I say and then explain him Bang's reasonings for adding me to the boy group and with that making it a mixed group - even if it's one girl against seven boys.

"Can I ask you something?", Namjoon then asks a minute or two after I'm done explaining and I nod "Sure, go ahead."

"Have we met before?"

I laugh at his question "You probably saw me before. I'm an actress."

A light seems to go up in his head and he smiles awkwardly "Yeah, that would make sense why you seem familiar, I guess."

I grin at his sheepish response and pat his shoulder "It's fine, please don't make things awkward. A lot of the other trainees at my old company tended to make things awkward afterwards."

Namjoon nods and then says "I don't know if PD-nim mentioned this, but besides you we already have two other members. And if you are a rapper then we've got four rappers from now on."

I look at him in astonishment "Really? Four people and all are rappers?"

"Well, the other two and I aren't only rappers, like I assume you aren't either. We aspire to be producers and song writers, too. One is great at dancing. I bet you're going to be a visual next to rapping. Do you have anything else you aspire to become?"

"I was also thinking of song production. Dancing is also kind of my thing."

"Then I bet you'll love our newest addition," Namjoon states with a grin and finally comes to a stop.

He points at the door on the right "This is our dorm and then this will be yours," he points to the door on the left, "Maybe you can just drop off your things and come meet the other two?"

I nod and unlock the door to my dorm, throwing my bag in without giving the dorm space itself a further glance and follow Namjoon over to the boys' dorm.

After opening the door, he yells "I hope you are decent, I've got a new member to present to you!"

I hear footsteps come down the hall and can't help the smile that forms in my face when Hoseok steps into view.