Chapter 35: Despair

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Warning: slight self harm. Can be triggering so read at your own risk.

A week had passed since the uproar in the Venom grounds. Having Yoonsoo and Sihyuck dead easily, taking down Blood Venom was a piece of cake. The way everyone feared Yoonsoo and his pack was all for nothing. Yoonsoo was only rumored to be ruthless but infact, he was just a coward with a mind of a maniac. Both packs lost many fighters but Venom was now under their control. The survivors had been taken prisoners.

Every one were relieved and happy. But a certain burnette was in a pretty bad mood and the person who caused it, will have to deal with it.

-------------------

"You have ten minutes, hurry. I am waiting for you outside." Yoongi said to Jimin through the phone.

"What? Why?" Jimin replies confused. Yoongi calls him suddenly and says this.

"Just please, I want to tell you something so I thought we could have lunch together." Yoongi softly says and Jimin smiles.

"Sure, I'll be down in a few minutes." Jimin says.

Jimin was literally jumping due to excitement inside the car. For him, it's like a date and he had let Yoongi know about it, to which he just smiled.

"Wow, this place is amazing." Jimin says in wonder when they enter a fancy resturant. "You booked us a private table." Jimin is surprised. It was more like a private room, elegent, spacious and beautiful.

"Yeah." Yoongi just smiles. He is glad Jimin liked it.

They settle and order. They talk about random things while they eat. After having done eating, it was time to talk.

"So hyung? What did you wanted to tell me." Jimin says.

"Well, you might really hate me after that but I don't want to keep it to myself anymore. I may lose you after that but, it has to be said". Yoongi says and Jimin looks at him in confusion.

"I won't hyung, i would never hate you." Because I love you. He wants to say but stops himself. Yoongi sighs deeply and takes Jimin's hands in his own. Jimin awaits patiently.

"As you know when your mate dies, you also have a second chance. Meeting your second chance is rare but it happens." Yoongi says and Jimin tenses.

"Y-You've found your second chance, I-I mean, your mate?" Jimin shakily asks.

"Yes". Jimin's heart breaks and tears well up in his eyes at Yoongi's reply.

"That's great hyung. That's amazing." Jimin tries to smile but fails. "You wanted to tell me that we have to stop doing....this, I mean, messing with each other now right? I understand. Don't worry." Jimin doesn't want to cry but it's hard."

"No, that's not what I wanted to say." Yoongi is confused for why Jimin suddenly teared. Could it mean he feels something for him?

"My second chance----it's, it's you." Yoongi finally says. Jimin's eyes go wide.

"What? Really?" Jimin can't believe it.

"Yeah. I know you have your mate out there and I don't know what I'd do when you find your mate. I really wanted to tell you so you can make up your mind. I don't want to hold you back." Yoongi sadly smiles. "I-I really like you Jimin, I love you but I don't want to be an obstacle in your original bond mate."