Vol 2 Chap 51-I will not put Xiao Hua in danger

XH 51

With the Third Prince staring at her with eyes that were waiting for an answer, Xiao Hua was unable to find a way to escape from answering him.

But her answer might shock him! People from olden times have no such things as homosexuals! Le XiaoTing had learned the term 'cut sleeves' from historical BL novels, but she was not sure if it was a true fact or not!

So she just settled for a simple explanation. "Girlfriend is a term for a man calling the girl he's courting but are not promised to marry each other yet. Heise bends his girlfriend because he's just being cruel."

"Hey!"

"Everyone died," Xiao Hua changed the subject, not wanting the Third Prince to find out more. "Ah Lian, the crown prince, the Emperor, and the Empress were dead because of the Second Prince."

Sorry Second Prince, but this young lady decided to pour oil on you to distract the Third Prince.

She was unwilling to corrupt the lovable Third Prince! Xiao Hua was also afraid that she might accidentally bend the Third Prince, drowning herself in her tears of regret!

Goodbye, Fujoshi life! This young lady will return to the straight path and promote boy and girl love!

"You will die too because of the Second Prince and Liu Chu Chu." Xiao Hua was such a hardworking employee, continuously pouring oil onto the golden couple. The Third Prince needs more material to ignite his flames of vengeance!

Le XiaoTing had never admitted that she was a nice person.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop bad-mouthing my male lead!"

"I'm just saying what I've read from your novel, so the one that actually bad mouths your darling male lead is you. You are the one that makes us, the readers, hate your characters."

The Eighth Prince could not refute that. When his girlfriend read his novel just for the sake of appeasing Heise despite having zero interest in it, he turned black and killed off many of his characters just to get his girlfriend's attention. His fans blow their tops but his girlfriend did not even react, too busy sending love emails to Bai Gongzi!

"The male lead has a reason for doing that," The Eighth Prince reasoned, but it sounded weak to their ears. He just argued for the sake of arguing!

What a Tsundere!!!

"He did that for revenge!" The Eighth Prince snapped when he noticed the two of them were staring at him with skepticism. "It's your father's fault! He saw a beauty and kidnaps her even though she was already engaged to someone else!"

"As an Emperor, he can do so," the Third Prince answered indifferently and continues peeling the skin of the mandarin oranges. "That lady is just engaged, not married."

"That's still a wrong thing to do! It's like a flower thief stealing a bride!"

"Father Emperor had publically offered a proposal to her family, even gave them ten chests filled with gold and treasures. The He Patriarch agreed and let his daughter enter the palace." The Third Prince raised an eyebrow at the Eighth Prince as if asking, 'So where did the act of stealing come from?'

"A low ranked minister would never defy the Emperor!" The Eighth Prince argued, refused to 'die' so easily. "The Emperor knowingly breaks up the loving couple just for his lust! Using the money to pressure them, it's disgusting!"

"Father Emperor is famous for that," the Third Prince nodded in agreement. "Many ministers fears that their wives or daughters would be picked up by the Emperor. It is only now that Father Emperor's attention is focused on Concubine He did they dare to ease their guard."