Stereotyping Freewrite

Stereotyping exists in multiple different ways. It exists because people don't want to fully want to really get to know someone, or refuse to get to know someone. The fact that stereotyping exists is horrible. We are all people, and we should all get the ability to fully know someone, and not be judged for our flaws, but for how broken, or how unbroken we are. Even the most horrific killer, holds something dear. Granted, some people, are truly insane. However, that does not make them any less human, any less, invaluable. We are all people who need to learn, who need to love, love something. It could be a memory, a family, a religion, a photo, a pet. It could be almost anything in the world. Nothing in a person is invaluable, or not of use until they die. They can always be saved from their flaws, and redeemed in a way where their flaws, and their actions, can truly become strengths. So with the idea of stereotyping around, it truly demolishes the real truth of humanity. That we all need help, and that we all are priceless. Through helping one another, everyone can become anew, and start fresh. We need love, and we need kindness, but without it, we are nothing. You can speak words of wisdom, you can speak words of help, but without the words or true kindness and love, you get nowhere. Sure you may help someone, but does it help you? Do you still think lowly of that person, who has worked so hard to get back up in a vertical line, still climbing to reach a new, greater goal, for the good of themselves, and of the world? What does it truly mean to have peace, if there will still be stereotyping, and judgement of what a person may be like? It won't do any good... It is not true, heavenly peace, until the world's only full of love, kindness, and God, and without sin.