The Boat One

Hi. My name is Greg Rowen. Remember about my plan. This was it. The only way to take the truth out of him. For me to die... I told you I am prepared to do anything for the truth.

So yeah as the cliche goes., If you are reading this, it means I am dead.

How am I writing you this and what the hell was my plan? And why did I kill myself for the truth?

First of all, I always seek for the truth. I haven't got in this far before obviously but if you knew I had a brain tumor and I was scheduled to have a surgery next week, you would understand.

The surgery was quite risky, there is 50% chance I'll die and even If I survive, even if the surgery goes exceptionally well, there is a great chance I'll be paralyzed , can't talk , or walk or speak, or eat..

So I am basically dead. I definitely didn't want the surgery so I decided to kill myself. I was about to do it but.. right at that second I thought, If I am gonna die I might as well get something out of it. This way I could at least learn about my long time obsession about GSF. And If I am right, If I reveal that GSF is fake, I might save the world from a doom that is GSF.

So how did you just read a conversation I had right before I died, even though Saey picked where we were gonna go, and which boat we are gonna go with, and you remember I emptied my pockets? And probably he requested some help to hide my body so they searched everywhere?

Don't worry I won't finish this with a cliffhanger, because I hate those, I have to know everything.

I asked Saey to pick the restaurant so he himself would feel safe. And obviously when we start to talk private matters, he would wanna leave somewhere more safe. Given his reputation, it is impossible to have a quiet conversation with him in a restaurant.

The day before, I searched everywhere around the restaurant, looking the places we can go that we can have a private conversation. I found 8 places and 8 back up. So I was ready for 16 places, if he chooses anything else than those, I wasn't gonna go this far of course.

As you probably guessed by now I was ready for the boat renting place. There were 3 boats available for renting. The day before, I rented a boat a sailed off by myself. Under the boat I installed a voice recorder, not in the water of course. When I came back, I said I really liked this boat and tomorrow I 'll come back with a friend, and asked him if he could recommend this boat for us. He said sure, I gave him some money and he said he'll save the boat for me. And of course he was gonna pretend like he never saw me before.

So even though he picked the boat and it looked like I had nothing to do with it, I was ready for that boat. I did almost the same thing for all the other 15 alternate places we could meet.

And I will sit close to the recorder as much as possible and that's it.

After the boat comes back, the next day a friend is going to rent it and take the recorder out and share it with the whole world.

Hope that works. I am not looking forward to that surgery. I don't wanna live like that. I wanna be useful to the world. 

George Garcia here.

I published "The BOAT ONE"

There were 16 mails Greg wrote. 16 alternative notes that he left behind, explaining how he did it. All of them were same except the last part so since he went the boat plan, I only shared that.

I was devestated when I read this. Not just because a young boy had cancer and he died trying to save the world, but because he didn't succeed.

He succesfully got the confession he wanted, he died knowing he was right but he wanted to share this knowledge with the entire world but the couldn't do that. Why you ask?

Because his friend who was supposed to take the recorder and share it with the entire world, couldn't make it. He did manage to take it but in his way he had an "accident" and the recorder was stolen.

But since I just shared it to you, you already know, somehow he took it back.

Yes he did.. 7 years later. But that's not important right now. Short version is he didn't die and recording had a password that only he knew. So the people who stole them didn't destroy it which was a mistake.

7 years later it was stolen back and that is how I shared it with you. But of course that's not how the world world learned the truth. Too bad for Greg. He died for nothing.

If you wonder who stole the recording in the first place it was GSF's men of course.

But Saey didn't share the entire story with them, I mean he did tell them but not the whole story, so he decided to hide the voice recorder since any attempts of unlocking it could share what's inside with the world... which he was probably right.

---Hello there. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please don't forget to vote and if you didn't like it, please don't vote. I think negative feedback is far more important than the positive ones.

So let me know what you think in the comments.

And as always thank you for reading---