20: Best Friend :)

I immediately grabbed his phone and chucked it across the room onto the other bed.

Sean was in shock

I felt bad, but it made me feel worse that he felt down

"Talk to me" I demanded, it kills me seeing him like this

"It's nothing" He turned away refusing to make eye contact with me.

It's been a few hours since we ate, and we were going to have to meet in another hour or so, and I wasn't going to leave without him telling me.

I roll my eyes and set my phone aside.
Haha and I just chucked his phone.

"Sean" I said with seriousness in my voice, lifting his chin up making him face me

"Kaycee" He said back mockingly

I giggle at his humorous stupidity

I uncrossed my legs and sat gently on his stomach, he covers his face with a pillow, and grabs my waist.

Why would he just cover himself like that?

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, seriously" He said calmly

"Take the pillow off your face"

"No" he refused, he removed his hands from my waist, and pressed it on the pillow.

What the heck is wrong with him?

I pulled the pillow off of his face, only to see him cover his face with his hands.

I held his wrist trying to take his hands off, "If you're not telling me I'll figure out myself" I said about to get up, his hands on my waist again, revealing his face as red as a tomato.

I started to laugh uncontrollably, I help him up as I sat on his lap, facing him, still laughing, I cupped his face, and rested my forehead on his, still laughing, I've never seen him so red, it was hilarious and adorable!

His hands still on my waist, wrapped around pulling me closer, My laughs slowed down, as our cheeks touched, I was so close to leaning in, but I kept away, I don't know why, I just did.

We both took a deep breathe.

I got up and walked over to the other bed, "No!" He jumped in mid air, tackling me, "We're not playing football!" I joked, having grip on his phone, my back pressed against his chest, as I bent over, trying to keep the phone away, us both laughing like crazy, we wrestled trying to get the phone.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he jumped onto the bed, I sat between his legs, his hands still on my waist, I had a tight grip on his phone, still refusing to let go.

He set his chin on my shoulder, His hands on my waist loosened as he moved them towards my hands, I looked over at him as he gave me a reassuring look, I sigh as I loosened my grip, still in contact with the phone.

What is he not showing me?

I duck under turning his phone on, I quickly type in the password and check through, he still tried to get it, but I refused to move. And yes I know his password, he knows mine so it's whatever.

He began to tickle me, and I jumped, and squealed, the phone in the air, I turn to him, huddling in his arms, as he held me tight, I heard the phone drop onto the bed.

dang it!

Still huddled in his arms, one of his hands lost grip and I'm guessing he took his phone. I was so close..

I stayed in his arms, between his legs, he slowly laid back, hugging me tight, "What are you not showing me?" I muffled suffocating in his arms

Sean POV

I held her tight, I don't want her to know about me maybe telling her, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, and if she saw the text, or if Tahani told her, it would ruin everything, even if I wasn't sure what the everything was just yet..

"Nothing" I simply said

She moved her head up, laying it on my shoulder, facing me, her forehead against my neck. "Shamu" She whispered, "Yea Roice?" I slightly giggled

"You're my best friend, and.." She paused, her voice soft as ever

"I love you.." She whisperers

My heart warmed, and shattered at the same time, She loved me.. as a best friend?

"But there's more to that.." She sadded as her voice was still soft

More??

"I love you too, but maybe not what you expect.." I simply said, thinking she thinks that I love her as my best friend, which I do but more..

I felt her smile, her nose brushing against my neck, still curled up in my arms, I felt.. In love.. with my best friend

Sigh..

I heard the door fidget, as it creaked open, "Oh-" The door closed shut quickly after.

It wasn't clear enough for me to know who it was, but they for sure saw us.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes. She slowly got up, leaving a small kiss on my cheek. My face turned pink, and she giggled so sweetly.

I went over to the door, and opened it as They knocked my forehead..

"Ow.."

"Oh, sorry Lew" They rubbed my forehead "They told me to tell you we're heading to a nearby small mall for a bit"

"Okay, We'll be out in a sec" I smiled

"Did you-" I Questioned

"Nope" They paused giving me a wink

I chuckled "Please" I gave them a look

"No problem" They pushed my shoulder playfully

"Thanks" I smiled and closed the door.

I looked over and Guesisng Kaycee was getting dressed, "Kaycee!" I called.

"Yeah!?"

"We're heading to the mall for a bit!"

"mKay!"

I hope they don't say something.. everyone already thinks we're dating, which we're not.. sadly.

I sat peacefully on my bed, going through my phone, I went on insta, and I will admit, sometimes when I'm bored, I look through the Seaycee hashtag, its fun seeing what my Lewsers come up with.

Kaycee POV

I finished getting ready, and walked outside, seeing Sean looking as cute as ever.

"Kayc?"

"Huh? Hi"

"I'll meet ya outside" I smiled Innocently

"Okay" He chuckled as I blushed

I sped walked out as he walked pass me and our shoulders brushed, I smiled at the touch, I felt a smile on his as well, I walked out and saw the group, all having their regular conversations.

-
That was a weird ending but yeah, Hope you enjoyed, Please vote and Comment because it always warms my heart, motivates and encourages me to continue! Luv y'all byeeee also idk what the title was haha, and who's they?? DUN DUN DUNNNN