Chapter 1

Hi I'm names Marcia I'm 17, I have light brown hair and emerald green eyes. I'm not the prettiest thing out there but I'm not preferred as ugly. I am 5'4 and have an alright body, I mean I have curves in the right places but I don't show it off like other girls. You see I use to be happy and full of delight although I hide it from others I still miss them. I hide all my pain, I regret everything I ever did to hurt them.... My parents...

Marcia's P.O.V

-dream-

"WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I practically shouted at him pulling on the chains. He smirked and walked closer to me and caressed my cheek.

"Now, now you don't want to bring mummy and daddy into this am I right Marcia" my eyes widened in horror, he wouldn't..

"That's a good girl. Now I'm gonna unlock your chains and please don't do anything stupid" I nodded in defeat but was secretly devising an escape plan.

'Click' the chains clattered on the floor as I rubbed my wrists. I looked up to him as he stalked towards me. To say I was scared was an underestimate I was beyond scared. His eyes were clouded with an evil lust which frightened me. As he got closer I panicked and fell to the floor, i looked around and found a rusty nail. Grabbing it I stabbed it into his leg got up and ran..

-dream over-

I woke up sweating and couldn't breathe. Yet another dream about him. I glanced at the clock which read 6:00.

'Great well I don't wanna go back to sleep so I guess I better get up' I muttered to myself. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I started to relax as the water hit my back, I rinsed my strawberry and vanilla shampoo out and turned the shower off.

Grabbing my towel I got out and got dressed.

I really stopped caring about my appearance when they died, it took about 3 months for my friends to get me just to come out of my room and go to school. Everyone gave me a sorrowful look but I just shook it away in an attempt to convince them I was ok and soon enough it worked. I walked over to the mirror and looked over my self. I was currently wearing my white blouse, ripped skinny jeans and a white cardigan. Overall it looked cute. Satisfied with my look I walked down stairs and made me some toast for breakfast.

I looked at the clock 7:20 that gives me enough time to pick up the girls and head to school. Grabbing my keys I head out the door to my car. I was pretty loaded when my parents died, since I was an only child, I got it everything. So last year I bought me my favourite car. It was a white audi tt roadster and I loved it.

Soon enough I stopped outside Jenny's house and beeped my horn. I looked over to the door revealing my gorgeous bestie Jen, she had blonde hair and blue eyes with an amazing personality unless you ticked her off. Today she wore her light blue sun dress and white cardigan, she was the type of girly girl I guess.

"Hey Jen" I said to her as she hopped in my car.

"Hey Marci" and with that I left the driveway and set off to Gracie's. It wasn't a long drive so we got there pretty quick. I was about to beep the horn to hurry her up but the door opened and Gracie jumped in. She had black hair and brown eyes and was more like me than Jen. I looked her over today she wore her high waist shorts and a v neck singlet. Looking more stunning than ever.

"Hey girls, let's go" I laughed at her enthusiasm. Pulling out of the driveway we set off to go to hell, or as some say school.

--at school--

We all got out of the car and walked towards the office. I smiled as I saw Gracie's boyfriend josh walk over to us. He was a well built guy with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. Him and Gracie were the most adorable couple out there.

"Hey Marci, Jen" he walked over to Gracie and kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear which made her blush. I laughed at them, they were just too cute. Sadly I was single but didn't care and well Jen her boy Dan went to another high school. We continued to walk to the office and grabbed our schedules and went our different ways. I had first period with Jen so I was pretty happy,we walked into class and took our seats. I heard some girls whispering about a new hot guy at our school. 'Well he'll may not taken' Jen passed a note to me then winked. Wow haven't even met the guy and she's trying to set me up.