You Have A Bath Together

Joseph Seed-

It was Joseph's idea to bathe together, he knew that you had both been getting stressed recently and thought that it would be a romantic idea. There wouldn't be anything sexual about it. He sat at one end of the bath while you sat at the other, facing each other. At first both of you would just lean back against the tub. You lent over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before falling back into your relaxed position, he just smiled and ran his hand up and down your leg in a soothing manner.

Jacob Seed-

You would have to talk Jacob into bathing together, he didn't really see the point. He would sit at one end of the bath tub while you sat in between his legs and lent back against his chest. He was a little tense at first but slowly relaxed and wrapped his arm around your waist. For the first few minutes you both just talked and tried to relax after a stressful day. Then you would go silent and practically curl up in his chest. He would just hold you before chuckling when he realised that you had fallen asleep. Then he would just hold you against his chest, holding your head in one hand with his fingers tangled in your hair and his other arm wrapped around your waist. He would hold you against him protectively and possessively until you woke up or until the water went cold. 

John Seed-

Unsurprisingly it was John's idea to bathe together and he went all out. He had bubbles, bath salts, candles, oils, fragrances, wine. Better than any date night you had ever had. He would sit, leaning against the back of the tub, with you in between his legs and leaning back onto his chest. Even though he usually liked to talk to your face, he liked having you pressed against him with his arm wrapped around your waist. You would tilt your head back and rest your head against his shoulder, smiling up at him before kissing his jaw gently. You would then just lie with his arms around your wast and your head resting back on his shoulder, closing your eyes and just enjoying being with him.

Faith Seed-

It would be Faith's idea, she loved being intimate with you but to necessarily in a sexual way and this seemed perfect. You would either sit face to face or you would lean back against one end of the bath tub while she sat between you legs and leaned back against you. That's how it would start anyway. By the end, she would've climbed into your lap, most likely straddling you and just wrapping her arms around you. She would bury her face in you neck as you wrapped your arms around her, there wouldn't be anything very sexual about it, you would both just be relaxing and enjoying being together.

Requests?