~25~

*Warning*

This update will be changing from Ricky's POV to Jaymiee's POV ALOT!

~Jaymiee~

I watch him push Lilly out the door and close it behind her. The look of disgust covers her face as she look at him. I thought she was my sister but it gives me a second look at her personality. I quicky straighten Ricky's shirt that I have on and run my fingers through my hair.

"What I do for you Jaymiee." He sighs before slumping him massive body on the couch.

Not willing to be spotted by Ricky, I pull out a pair of shorts that are a lot bigger than me from Ricky's draw and throw them on, rolling them up so they fit tightly around my skinny waist. The doctor has told me to gain weight since the rapid weight loss caused by my coma, but to be honest eating sounds like the least appealing thing.

"Jay, let's go." Ricky calls from outside the door, a rush of wind comes through the window that I opened before jumping in the shower. It makes my hair slightly fall

over my face and I shiver at the coolness of the breeze.

"Yeah." I sigh, sounding out of breath. I pick up my red dress which makes my skin itch as its sequins dig into my skin. I open the door and see Ricky the same clothes as when I first met him. I blush at the memory. I look at the changed shape of his masculine jawline and high cheek bones, his full lips and brown hair that goes over his ear. His green eyes seem to flick to mine and for that second, time stopped. It was just us. No one else. For that one moment it felt like everything was back to normal, no Daniel and no coma.

The tears that I have been pushing back start to get overwhelming and before I know it one slips down the side of my cheek, then another and another. The endless stream of tears running down my face seem to highlight the endless love I'll always have for him.

He'll always be my Ricky.

~~~~

~Ricky~

Her beautiful face filled with tears makes my heart break then and there. Her hands shake and her knees buckle as her eyes start to become less focused on anything.

"Ricky..." She breathes as I stride towards her and pick her up by her waist, she instinctively wraps her legs around me waist and let's me carry her. I feel her bury her head in the crook of my neck and breath in slightly. I pull her closer to my chest, feeling her rapid heartbeat and uneven breath against my neck.

"I won't hurt you." I whisper, making it to the couch and placing her on my lap. She shifts on my lap making me groan and put her next to me.

"Ricky, why-oh..." She trails off noticing my dilemma. "First Xander and now you?!" She asks in disbelief.

"Well it doesn't help when you practically grind on me and Xander what!?" I growl, not only does Xander have a girlfriend but he also knows Jaymiee is mine and always will be.

"Never mind." She shakes her head and layes her head on my leg, her blue eyes which had paled through the coma, stare into my own. I brush her hair behind her ear and my gaze flicks to her lips that I've wanted to kiss so badly. I lean in, feeling our breaths mix together and my hand cups the side of her cheek.

She clears her throat, making my eyes fling open. "Ricky, we can't. I need to talk to Lilly." I slowly pull back and my heart slowly breaks as she sits up and walks out the door in my shirt and boxers.

~~~~

~Jaymiee~

I wait in Ricky's Mustang as he calls Lilly's mobile phone. Her red car isn't here and Ricky seems to be taking a long time.   I rest the back of my head on the head rest and breathe in his sent that makes me go all warm inside.